We are looking for a Senior Application Operations Engineer who is a hands-on operations expert, will be responsible for the day to day operations of the media supply chain, ensuring the highest levels of performance, availability, security and functionality of the applications. This person also will be responsible to ensure the timely delivery of WarnerMedia assets to different platforms including HBOMax. This person will work with technology and infrastructure teams to lead incident and problem management efforts. The ideal candidate will be a person with an operations mindset who is sharp and eager to learn new technology and is able to lead a 24x7 support team.
• Manage a 24*7 operations team for an integrated business and media systems portfolio of on-prem and cloud hosted applications.
• Enhance and Lead the incident and problem management efforts of the team.
• Identify opportunity and help to implement a monitoring solution for proactive and predictable operations.
• Define, measure, manage, and report performance against KPI's/SLA's.
• Drive standardization, automation, integration across the portfolio.
• Act as an escalation point for all support issues and lead the effort to resolve and reconcile those events.
• Work closely with the planning and development teams to understand business priorities.
• Enhance, maintain and improve the daily/weekly/monthly operations reports.
• Bring innovation to and lead the ongoing Ops maturity initiatives.
• 5+ years of experience in technology operations
• ITIL/ITSM/DevOps, software engineering, platform technology and cloud experience.
• Proven problem-solving skills; ability to identify the root cause of an operational issue and suggest creative solutions.
• Excellent process orientation, time sensitivity and goal orientation.
• Excellent customer focus and awareness of the importance of the customer in a service organization
• Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal and presentation skills.
• Ability to multi-task and manage multiple environments
• Provide on-call support and remote troubleshooting on a regular basis
• Work off-hours occasionally, sometimes on short notice
• Four-year college degree with Computer Science major or minor
Nice To Haves
• AWS Solutions Architect Certification
• Exposure to database technologies – Oracle/SQL/MySQL/Mongo
• Good understanding of AWS Data services like S3, Direct Connect
• Exposure to Reporting and Visualization tools – Tableau, Looker
• Exposure to APM monitoring tools like AppDynamics, DataDog
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4y3mz-18-206-238-77-42 in your application.