Tier 3 - Social & Community Support Expert
New York, NY
HBO Max is looking for a Sr Product Manager to focus on our editorial and content calendar tools. In this key connecting role, you will collaborate with editorial teams around the world along with a cross-functional team of Product Managers, Designers, Technical Program Managers and Engineers to develop features that accelerate the capacity for HBO Max to deliver quality content to the user.
This role will involve significant hands-on work in our tools to build new capabilities as we scale globally and work to meet the needs of growing internal teams. The ideal candidate will have a strong product sense, as well as organizational and problem-solving skills. They are highly skilled in data management and workflow management. They are conversant in quantitative and analytical methods of manipulating data and understand how to translate business requirements into logical equations and queries. They are conversant with coding languages and may have some programming experience.
• Embed with our editorial teams and manage a backlog of feature requests and improvements to our planning tools
• Interface and facilitate portfolio planning with business stakeholders to ensure alignment and seek input for planning purposes.
• Onboard new regional teams as HBO Max expands around the world
• Define and prioritize business requirements consisting of epic charters, user stories, and functional requirements
• Communicate vision, strategy, objectives and KPIs for new features
• Collaborate with product designers to develop best-in-class user flows
• Maintain internal and external relationships with regard to editorial, content, publishing, project management, internal departments, and vendors.
• 5+ years of Product Management experience
• Experience building complex workflows in Airtable, Smartsheets, Excel or similar software
• Strong understanding of SVOD marketplace and competitive dynamics
• Exceptionally strong communicator, skilled at aligning business leaders and managing shifting priorities
• Ability to simplify complex concepts and provide the right level of detail to executive leaders
• Prior experience working within portfolio management systems (ex: Trello, Asana, Confluence) and bug tracking systems (ex: JIRA)
• Direct experience in detailed planning and prioritization of epics and road mapping feature requests
• High comfort level in analytics and generating business insights from data trends
• Self-starter, accountable and empowered
• Collaborative work style
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6pn8n-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.