HBO Max™ is WarnerMedia's direct-to-consumer streaming platform, offering best in class quality entertainment. HBO Max features the greatest array of storytelling for all audiences from the iconic brands of HBO, Warner Bros., DC, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and more. The platform launched in the United States in May 2020 and introduced a lower priced, advertising-supported tier in June 2021. HBO Max began its global rollout launching in markets across Latin America and the Caribbean this summer, followed by its first European launches in the Nordics and Spain. It has been announced that HBO Max will continue its European expansion for a global reach of 67 countries in 2022.
The PR Senior Manager for Denmark is responsible for all daily local PR and press related tasks, including service of information and requests with local press and journalists to enable great coverage for our content and business, executing local press and PR events and initiating PR-driven Influencer collaborations. Furthermore, the PR Manager supports on both Nordic and pan-European PR tasks. The main purpose of this position is to maintain and increase the public brand awareness and consideration, generating sales into our subscriber base. The PR Manager Denmark works closely in cooperation with the Nordic PR Director, the Nordic PR Managers and cross-department functions including Social Media and Marketing. Our business language is English.
• The PR Senior Manager initiates and executes all local PR and press activities, which includes copywriting press releases, send-outs, service of press material and information, active pitching on media and coordinating interviews on press junkets, executing local press events and PR screenings.
• Initiating local PR-driven Influencer collaborations including send-outs of press gifts and merchandise
• Close collaboration with the Nordic PR team to plan PR activities and the daily maintenance of our joint PR resource and collaboration with HBO Max EMEA's communication teams, including Marketing and Social Media, the Original Production teams
• Managing Danish press and journalist requests such as interview requests, press information and material.
• Copywriting including translating English-Danish local press releases and press material and execution of send-outs.
• Plan and execute local events, pre-screenings and other PR-happenings including local talent interviews and set visits, assisting on a Nordic level where required.
• Close collaboration with Danish Original Productions stakeholders
• Be pro-active in securing coverage, follow up on press releases and pitch relevant stories for the right media
• Be responsible for updates and maintenance of local tools, such as local press contact lists and screener lists, our EPK and image site.
• Reporting to the Nordic PR Director and deputising where required
• Skilled in Danish media communications
• Well connected to Danish TV/Film, entertainment and culture press and journalists
• Excellent copywriter in both Danish and English
• Experience collaborating with influencers and managing press events, interview sessions, screenings and other PR activities
• Skilled in talent handling
• Passionate about the entertainment world, TV/Film and the HBO Max brand
• Take ownership, be independent and very pro-active and result oriented.
• Perform in a high paced environment, service minded, structured, outgoing, responsible, creative and an excellent team-player
• PR, Media, Communication or Journalism degree or equivalent
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences
and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of colour, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera.
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rox46p-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.