WarnerMedia seeks a Senior Metadata Specialist for the HBO Max Intl Staff department.
Validate that content experience in LATAM are localized and adapted to HBO MAX with required metadata in Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese and English for the Caribbean market. This position allows local fans to discover content gems through editorialized metadata
• Review and QC localized Metadata: tags, fields, synopses, genres, classification, ratings collected/written by other content taggers as part of the quality assurance process that enables editorial and publishing
• Coordinate last minute changes and fixes in CMS while tracking root causes throughout the organization (WB, Turner, HBO, 3rd Party)
• Liaison between HBO MAX LATAM content & product team, Engineering, Metadata teams and marketing on all aspects related to metadata localization.
• Manages the content Hub tagging process to ensure that appropriate content appears in highly visible hubs and in viewer-generated searches in three languages with internal teams
• Manages keywords localization process to feed personalization and recommendation though local vendors and Metadata localization teams
• Follow up with MSC on content markers embedded in Metadata to enable product features such as skip intro, skip recap
• working cross-functionally across internal teams like Content Operations, Localization and S&P to ensure metadata flows throughout its lifecycle. The Specialist will execute certain regional requirements, including interactions with external agencies.
• Utilizes content metadata to brainstorm programming collection ideas across all pages and several Brand Hubs, for discussion with Editorial
• Bachelor or Engineering Degree
• Experience with Metadata management and systems (OTT Platform, MVPD's, SVOD Service)
• Experience in Localization and content classification
• Fluent in English and Spanish or Portuguese
• Passionate about Series, Films and Characters