The Senior Manager, Web Marketing is a critical member of the Growth Marketing team and will oversee the marketing strategic vision, management and optimization of our HBO Max Southeast Asia (SEA) website and App to engage with users. This individual will be responsible for driving an integrated approach to managing creative/design, content, conversion optimization across the HBO Max SEA website and App. The ideal candidate will possess leadership skills, cross-functional and communication skills, strong technology and analytical background, customer journey optimization experience, a deep understanding of the advertising and media ecosystem, deep operational and executional background.
• Establish and drive a marketing future-looking, shared vision for HBO Max SEA website.
• Drive marketing development process for the website, develop roadmap and define future promotional features, continually optimize the website/experience including CTA, design, based on business goals.
• Partner with creative designers who oversees creative and copywriters & editors.
• Define how we measure success of HBO Max SEA website and App in conjunction with Product team while also working with Analytics to develop dashboards and reporting.
• Provide leadership into test and learn agenda for the entire web experience.
• Understand customer segmentation, user journeys and UX testing, as this person will need to understand who is visiting the site, how increase the conversion rate, and help design and optimize that experience.
• Build consensus across the organization by communicating cross-functional vision, goals and progress against those goals on a regular basis.
• Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
• At least 8 years of experience developing and optimizing global, brand marketing websites and App is required to succeed in this role.
• Experience leading, managing, motivating, and developing cross-functional teams including marketing, creative and product teams.
• Experience analyzing and defining KPIs and developing measurement framework to optimize the site and App experience.
• Experience turning customer data and insights into actionable plans.
• Experience driving business impact at a large, global scale.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Fluency in written and spoken English.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1p6y0-54-158-251-104-42 in your application.