Senior Manager, Digital Research
Senior Manager, Creative Marketing Production (HBO Go)
PURPOSE OF POSITION
WarnerMedia seeks an Senior Manager, Creative Marketing Production for HBO GO South East Asia.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about television, movies, entertainment, and technology. He/she will have a deep understanding of the video streaming industry and be a champion for the consumer. Finally, the right candidate must be a ''doer'' who can balance longer-term strategic thinking with world-class execution.
This role is part of a team that believes in working fast, being accountable, and relentlessly challenging the status quo. This is a small lean team, and as such candidate will need to be able to get in the trenches to drive work forward and have a high output. This role will be responsible for conceptualizing, production, and delivery of marketing materials for both online and offline campaigns related to our streaming services.
• Partnering with other internal creatives, cross-functional teams, and freelancers; create and/or adapt promotional assets (with a primary focus on AV) for our key titles.
• Manage localization, production process and creative approvals of advertising materials (including clearances, delivery, trafficking, etc.).
• Be a strong voice on creative direction and crafting narrative short form assets. Help us strengthen our creative identity, and iterate on key visual elements to drive superior business impact.
• Build workflow practices about best-in-market activations and in-market technical capabilities. Help set-up towards a market-leading creative output at scale, including defining resources and tooling needs.
• Be part of the marketing leadership group for HBO GO. Participate in planning the overall marketing strategy for the region.
• Partner with finance to manage campaign budgets and marketing spend. Help forecast expected performance and impact.
• 7 years+ experience, preferably at an entertainment brand, advertising, or creative content agency with an emphasis on integrated production including online and offline video, high-impact display takeovers, rich media, D/OOH, digital marketing, and paid social campaigns.
• Expert knowledge of marketing campaign and localization workflows, including understanding the creative and production process for both Video, Digital, and Print materials.
• High competency and proven track record of building high-performance digital marketing experiences across display, social, mobile and online video channels.
• Expertise in non-linear editing platforms (Adobe Premiere), basic knowledge of motion graphics authoring software (After Effects)
• Proactive self-starter, who does not need to be told what to do and will be resourceful in order to find solutions to any challenge. Unafraid to get your hands dirty and known to drive innovation.
• Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels; exceptional verbal and written communication skills with a level of passion to match
• Experienced with fast-paced and demanding environments, possessing a high level of intellectual curiosity, and strong judgment in the face of ambiguity
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dykw70-35-172-223-30-42 in your application.