Full Time Job
Senior Financial Analyst, Programming
- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
As part of the Hong Kong based Line of Business APAC (Decision Support & Reporting) Team, this role will be reporting to the Senior Manager, Finance, LOB APAC and tasked with managing APAC Reporting for Network (legacy HBO and Turner) and APAC Kids Programming costs and the departmental costs and all related activities customary to the role.
• Manage the Network (legacy HBO and Turner) calendar for budget, monthly forecast and monthly actuals.
• Responsible for monthly Network deliverables, including drawing the reports, arranging meetings with the Heads of Finance and understanding the variance analysis for submission of APAC view to LOB Atlanta.
• Liaise and provide timely information and guidance to local & corporate finance teams in reporting. Finance Business Partner in managing Kids Programming costs and departmental expense reporting, analysis, allocation, monthly forecast, annual budget and presentation deck.
• Build and manage models related to programming costs commitments (operating / cash) and ROI.
• Prepare cashflow forecast for Basic Network Programming.
• Maintain and improve channel P&L to cater any new reporting needs.
• Manage system uploads, enhancements, and process improvement projects, including the roll-out of Programming Amortization software for APAC.
• Support Senior Manager to integrate WB reporting, including drawing reports from SAP and BW. Perform ad-hoc analysis and duties as required, including business cases and new projects.
• Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related business field.
• Professional Accounting Qualification (ACCA, CIMA, CPA etc.) is a plus.
• 4-5+ years professional experience in a finance or related business role, preferably within the media and entertainment industry.
• Experience working for an MNC in Asia.
• Strong working knowledge of PeopleSoft, Hyperion, SAP, BW and Excel with proficiency in query functions, spreadsheet and database applications.
• Fluent in English and a second language (Cantonese / Mandarin preferred)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq55o9-3-230-144-31-42 in your application.