PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
As part of the WM Network Finance Business Partnering (FBP) team, this role has the responsibility of assisting the Senior Finance Manager in finance activities (as detailed below) for the INEAK region.
The role will have direct P&L responsibility for WarnerMedia Network, INSEAK region
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Financial Planning and Analysis (50%)
• To assist Senior Finance manager in annual budget, monthly reforecast and R&O
• Stakeholder management, ensure budget/forecast are updated with feedback gathered from the stakeholders.
• Monthly closing – Perform variance analysis against budget, prior forecast, prior year actual
• Monthly closing – Ensure system is updated per expectation.
• Tracking of actual expense spending vs forecast
Liaise with the accounting team to validate expenses entries, vendor aging, actuals booking adjustment, etc. (30%)
• Overseas all cost related to INEAK. Reviews actual spending against budget/forecast and follow up on significant variances.
• To ensure accuracy of entries captured.
Business advisory (20%)
• An expert to help the local team understand their financial performance
• Assist local teams to navigate the Accounting landscape and system, i.e Ariba
• Above average skills in communications
• Degree or equivalent experience in Finance & Accounting, preferably with ACCA
• Years of experience: 5 to 10 years
• Experience in operational accounting, variance analysis, reporting and sieving through high volume of data
• Above average skills in Excel, Smartview/ Hyperion
• Broad knowledge and experience in Media & broadcasting industry