This position in the Program Finance group is responsible for providing financial analysis on the HBO Max streaming service. This manager position will report to the VP of Financial Analysis.
• Responsibilities include review of monthly programming expense forecast and annual programming expense Budget and Long Range Plan.
• This includes aggregation of amortization and interest expense, cash flow projections, regular pacing schedule updates, analysis of variances, and preparation of presentation materials under tight timelines.
• Other responsibilities include presentation of results and providing finance and business guidance to SVP/VP/Senior Director of Acquisitions and Content Management Strategy teams, ad hoc acquisition modeling for licensed content, maintenance of hourly volume details with the content management strategy team, managing intracompany transactions between the linear networks and HBO Max for VP of Corporate Finance (SVOD revenue, participations, residuals, and associated HBO Max amortization that impact eliminating forecasts/actuals), and working with the data analytics team on cost per stream efficiency models for seasons of licensed content.
• This position must communicate, coordinate, and resolve details often between other groups (Film Management Operations, Acquisitions, Content Strategy, Network Finance and Accounting Business Services).
• The position will require attention to detail and significant analysis due to the volume and complexity of transactions occurring within acquired programming.
• 6 to 8 years of relevant financial experience; Forecasting/budgeting; Cash flow experience; Variance analysis
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm5zx3-3-235-191-87-42 in your application.