Senior Executive, Digital Marketing (HBO Go)
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
WarnerMedia seeks a Senior Executive, Digital Marketing for HBO GO South East Asia.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about television, movies, entertainment, and technology. He/she will have a deep understanding of digital marketing and be a champion for the consumer. Finally, the right candidate must be a ''doer'' who can consistently deliver world-class campaign execution through flawless project management.
This role is part of a team that believes in working fast, being accountable, and relentlessly challenging the status quo. This is a small lean team, and as such candidate will need to be able to get in the trenches to drive work forward and have a high output. This role will be responsible for day-to-day management and operations of HBO GO digital marketing and subscriber acquisition programs.
• Deep understanding of Digital Media is a must. This role will lead implementation, day-to-day management and optimization of digital campaigns with a view towards driving new subscriptions.
• Interface with internal and external partners and vendors to drive superior digital execution. Act as a project leader, marshalling the efforts of internal teams and partners to deliver great campaigns.
• Be part of the planning process for digital marketing, give voice to operational requirements and operations. Understand strategy and know how key digital platforms (e.g. Facebook/Instagram, YouTube) work from a paid advertising perspective.
• Help create reporting materials, reports and presentations on key initiatives and day-to-day business results. Make sure that information flows smoothly and that key stakeholders are properly informed.
• Interface with finance team to make sure invoicing process is applied to digital media purchases.
• 4+ years' experience in digital media, managing campaigns including planning and implementation ideally on a regional scale.
• Exposure to tech/entertainment industry
• First-hand knowledge of programmatic technology - DSPs, DMPs, Trading Desks, Ad Servers and Ad Verification tools - and digital research/measurement tools
• Understanding of digital media data and ability to build actionable insights to inform future campaigns.
• Proactive self-starter, who does not need to be told what to do and will be resourceful in order to find solutions to any challenge. Unafraid to get your hands dirty and known to drive innovation.
• Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels; exceptional verbal and written communication skills with a level of passion to match
• Experienced with fast-paced and demanding environments, possessing a high level of intellectual curiosity, and strong judgment in the face of ambiguity
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4jjoq-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.