London, United Kingdom
Business Unit Overview
WB Technology combines Warner Bros.' industry-leading technologists and disciplines to ensure global alignment with business strategy and accelerated delivery of innovative technology solutions studio- and industry-wide. From pre-production through archiving, the WBT organization will provide critical business and technology intelligence and services to all Studio business units. WBT manages the Studio's enterprise systems and solutions, emerging platforms, information security, consumer intelligence, content mastering and delivery, and more.
Primary Purpose of the Job
Senior O365 Engineer with an in-depth knowledge and working experience in Microsoft Exchange Online, Skype, Teams, PowerShell, Active Directory, Azure AD, SharePoint and other emerging tech. The candidate should have a combination of advanced Exchange skills, with proven track record of supporting complex AD environments.
Essential Job Functions
• Partner with the business to ensure appropriate usage of technology solutions
• Translate designs into Functional & Technical specifications that meet the business need
• Responsible for continually monitoring and analyse post-stabilisation usage and recommending solution modifications.
• Implement and manage a set of standard policies across several international teams.
• Manage & support implementation of systems
• End user support for a variety of disparate systems
Relevant Previous Work Experience
• Experience in an engineering role supporting complex environments
• Demonstrable experience working with 3rd party service providers and offshore / virtual teams
• Experience in Hybrid exchange environments, Azure Info sec, engineer/ build O365 roll out
• Ability to understand and design a large enterprise-level solution upon technical, application and business requirements
• Hands on knowledge and working experience with decoupling O365 tenant from legacy on premise Exchange
• Experience working within the entertainment industry is highly desirable
Technical Knowledge / Skills in the following areas
• Microsoft Exchange (*2010/2013/2016) and Online versions
• Hands-on expertise of working with complex Active Directory infrastructure environments and the requirement of strictly following standards, procedures and processes
• Expertise in coordination and escalation to Microsoft support and ability to coordinate with first- and third-party software vendors as needed for resolution of business-impacting problems
• Strong experience with O365 Security and Compliance Litigation hold eDiscovery center including AIP and DLP deployment
• Extensive knowledge configuring inbound/outbound Mail flow topologies and SMTP relay
• Strong experience with Hygiene solutions- Ironport, EOP (ATP), ProofPoint etc
• In-depth knowledge with SMTP Relaying mechanism and protocol
• Strong experience with PowerShell scripting and other command-line interfaces
• Experience in migrations using Quest and or other industry standard tooling
• Knowledge to develop and execute complex deployment scenarios
• Consulting to support hybrid platform solutions and platform rationalization for customers
Functional Knowledge / Skills in the following areas
• Functional knowledge of the Television Production business area - highly desirable
• Excellent grasp of business and technology best-practices
• Strong customer relationship skills, with focus on service orientation
• Ability to interface effectively with multiple levels of management, through strong written and verbal communication skills, ranging from senior business executives to business domain experts and third parties.
• Resolution of large and complex issues in creative and efficient ways; handling multiple tasks with changing priorities, communicating changes in scope and schedule to all parties concerned.
• Excellent problem solving, quantitative and analytical skills, critical thinking, and the ability to effectively work through abstract concepts.
• Ability to work successfully across organizational lines and influence outcomes.
• Independent preparation of presentation quality documents and Sr. Management level summaries.
• High-degree of independence and self-motivation; enthusiasm for challenging work
• Ability to manage dependencies, and risks associated with strategic technology deliverables
• Experience working with and relying on external vendors in alternate time zones
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Project, Outlook, Visio, Access, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
• Ability to organize and schedule work effectively.
• Strong technical writing and documentation skills
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
• Identity management experience with Okta and ADFS and Application federation via SAML
• MCSE or Related Cert
• Undergraduate degree or equivalent required
• Business Analysis Training and/or Certification highly desirable (e.g. IIBA)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rez910-3-238-204-31-42 in your application.
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.