As a Sr Content Creator, Creative Services for HBO Max Latam you will be responsible for the creative executions and development of campaigns and assets generated to support the organic and always on campaign efforts in all our Social Media channels. You will be in charge of proposing and executing Social Media content that can drive substantial growth: interaction, fanbase and impressions to HBO Max Social Media handles. You will ideate creative content umbrellas that both spark interest from prospective customers and delight existing ones. You keep a close eye on the creative campaigns we're executing to make sure we are meeting our organizational goals. You will follow and adhere to the execution and delivery calendar and make sure all assets arrive in time for campaign implementations.
This job isn't just about managing a content calendar that blows social engagement through the roof. It's also about building a meaningful, long-lasting relationship between our brand, millions of people, and the entertainment we all love.
• Main responsible for project management and delivery of creative assets developed to launch and maintain social media organic always-on campaigns.
• Ability to solve marketing campaign challenges with the emphasis on messaging strategy, narrative, brand voice, tone, creative and innovative thinking.
• Drive constant improvement of our social media handles, employing new techniques, incorporating new trends, and identifying successful content from peers and competitors, to apply to existing strategies.
• Coordinate with international and regional teams on the timing, viability, and localization of marketing assets.
• Collaborate with the social media and creative services team to develop assets for specific target audiences and unique channels.
• Contribute and collaborate with other innovative a/v creators, designers, production managers, marketers in creating a strategy and messaging for projects to ensure quality and innovation in all our social media assets.
• Manage deadlines and quality of deliverables.
• Use analytics to inform iterations of creative efforts, and level of success for campaigns.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 5+ years of experience producing digital, interactive, brand videos, or 360 marketing campaigns.
• Bachelor's Degree required. Previous entertainment experience preferred.
• Portfolio of beautiful work that demonstrates a variety of executions with emphasis on social media formats.
• Comprehensive understanding of today's media landscape and how people engage with social media handles.
• History with positioning products or consumer brands to a targeted audience.
• A data-driven approach to creative problem solving and scaling.
• Detail-oriented, organized, and adept at prioritizing tasks.
• Strong aptitude for building effective relationships in a fast-paced, constantly changing, and deadline-driven environment.
• Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels; exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• An energetic, positive, creative influencer who takes a roll-up of your sleeve's approach is a must.
• A love of television and social media, as well as a passion for staying on top of industry trends.
• Bilingual. Third language is a plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkwwv4-54-158-251-104-42 in your application.