Manager Central FP&A
The organisation also includes Xandr's suite of advanced advertising solutions designed to help to improve advertising for brands, publishers, and consumers.
As the Senior Analyst, Commercial Planning and Analysis you will assist in the preparation and presentation of CP&A projects to stakeholders across all divisions in EMEA, as well as consolidate information into a clear narrative that identifies issues and highlights opportunities and risks to support recommendations. You will provide regular communication to stakeholders regarding project status, plus business intelligence and value-added commercial advice to all business units.
• To ensure all commercial and change proposals are financially evaluated to support the WMW EMEA objectives.
• Assist in the implementation of new business operating models, e.g., consignment, new digital customers, and themed entertainment opportunities.
• Provide analytical support for WM EMEA strategy decisions.
• Assist in cross-divisional collaboration financial projects.
• Monitor Key Performance Indicators and deliver appropriate reports.
• Encourage and drive process improvement activities and embed associated new processes as business as usual.
• Support management reporting alignment across the Warner Media companies.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and presentation skills, able to communicate, verbally and written, with finance and non-finance people at different levels of the business.
• Experience in research or data analysis, with a proven record of being able to effectively visualize and present findings.
• Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing new processes and related systems.
• Clearly exhibit curiosity and retention of industry practices, trends, and new developments across the evolving content and distribution landscape.
• Excellent MS Excel skills, MS Word, and PowerPoint.
• Highly analytical, with strong attention to detail, and a competent data modeller.
The Nice to Haves
• (ACA / CIMA / ACCA or international equivalent) Qualification.
• Experience in a relevant industry environment – FMCG, Licensing, Networks.
• Previous SAP / other ERP experience.
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera.
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyxyv3-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.