Warner Media seeks a Scheduling Analyst – HBO Max for the HBOMaxLA Content P&S department.
Oversees and coordinates operational aspects for scheduling content on the Bebanjo Platform for key Territories or Countries uploads and distribute updates downstream and upstream.
• Schedules content in the appropriate computer software system (Bebanjo) including start times for all regions in area of assignment, including localized versions
• Handles rights in Bebanjo to ensure the use of assets and monthly title distribution according to start and end dates, regional availability and windowing
• Works cooperatively with cross-functional teams across the organization to ensure effective flow of information regarding content availability, initiatives, processes, etc.)
• Report upstream/downstream missing content or package components via tracking system
• Operational Liason between Program Strategy- Acquisitions- Global Media Supply Chain and Editorial and Publishing teams
• Create and distribute territory scheduling updates based on new avails or programming changes
• Create and distribute inventory of what is premiering on the platform and what is leaving the platform
• Provide volume analysis for assigned territory
• Enforces content quotas in volume when/if needed
• Fan of content and Entertainment/Pop Culture
• Bachelor's degree in communications or related field
• 1 or more years' experience in SVOD/TV program scheduling and planning
• Bilingual in English/Spanish
• Experienced with Broadcast Management Systems
• Ability to build consensus and work effectively with cross-functional teams
• Ability to use and help create Analytic /Status Dashboards
• Ability to use critical thinking skills to arrive at solutions and suggest improvements to processes
• Ability to use Microsoft Office products to create spreadsheets and documents; ability to use department/ organization specific software
• Ability to manage multiple priorities to ensure that deadlines are met
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj28ve-18-204-227-34-42 in your application.