Warner Media HBO MAX DTC Research is a forward-thinking team, committed to providing best-in-class research that drives measurable value to the business. We are the voice of the consumer, delivering and implementing insights to shape business strategy and support growth and retention goals.
The department is looking for a Manager, Research, to be a part of the HBO MAX/HBO Research team, focusing on the HBO Max consumer panel. This role's directive is to ensure the panel lives as a valued tool across the business, proactively deepening consumer understanding. The Manager should be versed in quantitative and qualitative research and feel comfortable translating data to stakeholders.
• The Manager will work with stakeholders/ research to implement research projects that inform the business
• Support development of research plans and strategies that translate business goals into research objectives and studies
• Manage research studies, including sampling, questionnaire development and execution
• Manage the research study process including timelines, analytic plans, development, and deliverables
• Questionnaire development and programming in varying methodology, particularly in the entertainment space
• Plan, prioritize, and run multiple studies to various user groups while maintaining a high standard of quality
• Provide comprehensive reports on community feedback, issues, concerns, and trends to stakeholders in order to address the communities' needs
• Analyze data and develop quick turn-around deliverables that are visual, concise and easily digestible.
• Evaluate and summarize research results; develop insightful and actionable recommendations and present findings
• Develop strong relationships and maintain regular communication with internal stakeholders and Research Colleagues
• Assist in the management of the budget including ensuring timely processing of invoices.
• Help manage vendor relationships
• Bachelor's Degree required
• Minimum of 5 years of primary consumer market research experience
• Prior experience executing research, with a focus on primary research
• Knowledge of a broad range of quantitative and qualitative research techniques and methodologies
• Open minded, creative and innovative thinker who enjoys the challenge of seeking out new and high impact ways to conduct and deliver research
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and strategic thinking ability
• Expert proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word
• Analytical problem-solving skills, including the ability to break down data/information into meaningful findings and develop recommendations that lead to informed decision-making
• Ability to synthesize information and produce insightful and accurate analyses and recommendations
• Be adept at data visualization to tell story of insights in a clear and digestible way
• Ability to work in a fast-paced high-pressure environment without sacrificing accuracy and attention to detail; strong project management skills are essential
• Ability and strong interest to learn new data software tools
• Excellent organizational skills
• Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
• Ability to work independently on multiple projects simultaneously
• Excited to work for entertainment leader