Find out more information at HBOMax.com.
We are seeking an entry level QA Automation Engineer to help develop, maintain and support a large set of automated tests for both client applications and services for our catalog of streaming product. Working with numerous disciplines throughout HBO Max and Direct to Consumer Technology organization, the QA Automation Engineer will assist and support the development lifecycles for numerous platforms.
• Works with manual QA to compose test plans that outline the intended automated tests to ensure full test coverage of product prior to release.
• Follows the organization's established policies and procedures when implementing automated tests.
• Leverages communication, documentation, preparation and training to educate other disciplines in regards to established QA Automation processes used during the PDLC.
• Accepts directives and guidance of QA managers to prioritize and deliver assigned work.
• Understands and applies technical system knowledge to organize and create Automated Tests.
• Establishes practices that lead to higher test stability by identifying methods of testing not only the code the test is intended to validate, but the test code itself.
• Ensures stability of the software release enhancements across all HBO Max.
• Performs debugging of test failures in order to assess test stability and confirm the results of reported failures.
• Up to 2 years of related experience required
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Able to demonstrate proficiency in at least one object-oriented language.
• Experience with common software development tools such as Jenkins, GitHub, JIRA, etc.
The Nice to Haves
• Bachelor's Degree or Advanced degree or relative in-field experience preferred
• Experience with scripting languages such as: Unix (bash), Python, Ruby, etc.
• Experience with client/server product releases/deployments of SaaS applications.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1o6xm-3-236-50-173-42 in your application.