WarnerMedia seeks a Quality Assurance Analyst II – HBO Max for the Code Labs Engineering department.
The Quality Assurance Analyst II is responsible for leading quality deliverables and QA planning efforts across multiple features or client releases, ensuring the stability of the software release candidates across all HBO properties, including connected TV devices and mobile platforms. You'll be responsible for working with a wide array of groups to understand the agreed upon functionality, how the functionality will work, and to create test cases and scenarios which will fully exercise this functionality. This QA Analyst II will also be a key partner with the user community to understand their roadmap and determine testing requirements.
• Projects and work related to specific platforms
• Solve day to day tasks.
• Report team status to QA Management
• Write Test Plans and test cases
• Create comprehensive testing scenarios
• Deliver high quality, low to zero defect releases
• Assist in the maintenance of appropriate processing flow charts, diagrams, tables, and other supporting documentation to convey proposed or updated testing approaches
• Enforce and evangelize standards for consistent practices throughout the department
• At least 1-3 years of experience within the Quality Assurance specialty
• Experience with Black-box/Gray-box testing
• Must have worked in positions which have site and product releases on a frequent basis (at least one per month)
• Strong knowledge of smoke testing, regression testing, test case creation, and applying automation testing to improve the delivery of the team
• Experience with game console apps for devices such as iOS, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Xbox, PlayStation, Chromecast and Smart TVs
• Extremely detail-oriented, possessing the ability to think outside of the box
• Experienced in testing and supporting web, mobile and media applications
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4ybyq-3-236-50-173-42 in your application.