Test Automation Engineer
You will be joining a team that is critical to the viewing experience of millions of users worldwide. It will be your responsibility to be a part of the SDLC from the start to finish and coach other engineers to build quality software. You will be working on the HBO Max release across the globe, and you will be working mainly on greenfield projects. There are currently 25 members of the QA team (sitting across Stockholm, Budapest, Madrid and Amsterdam) and we are aiming to scale this to over 30.
The devices you will be testing include: Amazon Fire tablet, Amazon Fire TV, Android mobile, Android TV, Apple iOS, Apple TV/tvOS, Browser, Chromecast, PlayStation, Roku, Samsung Smart TV, TiVo, Xbox, and many different models of Set-Top Boxes + more.
What will you be doing?:
• Design and implement testing strategies and processes by collaborating and supporting a QA Lead, other developers and the product team.
• You will conduct Test releases, find issues, identify improvements.
• Help to identify underlying issues and work cross-functionally with other teams to drive resolutions.
• Drive improvements in the QA process based on customer feedback and team needs.
• Work with automation engineers to prioritize work.
• Experience creating software testing processes including identifying areas of focus, building, and executing test plans which cover a wide range testing (functionality, usability, compatibility and regression).
• Collaborate with stakeholders to determine the balance between release speed and impact on the user experience.
• Ready to help across the team and learn new skills.
• Understanding the applications, identifying issues and getting better understanding of the applications and systems under test.
To be contributing member of this team, you will have a mix of these skills:
• Experience creating software testing processes including identifying areas of focus, building and executing test plans which cover a wide range testing (functionality, usability, compatibility and regression).
• Have an understanding in the VOD/OTT/Streaming/Broadcast Media world.
• You have been embedded in product teams and understand how to work with this area of a business.
• Worked on a multinational customer facing product with a high volume of users.
Don't have an up-today CV/Resume? That's fine with us. Send over what you have got and we can work on that together.
We are committed to creating both a workforce and content that are as diverse as the global audiences we serve. See what we are doing for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging here at WarnerMedia https://www.warnermediagroup.com/diversity
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.