The Publicist, Media Relations will create and execute publicity campaigns to maximize media, industry and consumer awareness for HBO and HBO Max original programming.
• Create and execute strategic, effective publicity campaigns for HBO and HBO Max original programming. Lead pitching efforts for national and local press.
• Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders across HBO and HBO Max departments to maximize cross-functional strategy and awareness. Develop working relationships with creative talent, producers, and representatives. Collaborate with production partners where appropriate.
• Identify opportunities, secure talent participation, and attend events as needed, including premieres, award shows, junkets, press conferences, conventions, film & television festivals and other media events.
• Create and maintain talent schedules, calendars, status reports. Write press releases and other materials, including talking points.
Oversee selection and distribution of media assets. Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results.
• Minimum 4-5 years of experience at a studio, network, streamer or agency with an understanding of the entertainment landscape, trends and media outlets.
• Excellent interpersonal skills; proven ability to build and maintain strong collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, with an ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
• Good judgement and ability to handle confidential information with the highest level of discretion and professionalism.
• Must be able to work weekends, nights and travel as required.
• Must be committed to the success of the team.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d981mk-3-238-232-88-42 in your application.