Program Manager I
HBO Max Technology, a growing global organization that aims to be the industry leader in building media technology solutions, faces an urgent need to scale, resulting in a need to develop and deploy critical efficiencies to our business operations processes and data products.
This is an early-career role, part of the Growth & Technology Operations (GTO) team within HBO Max Technology, which offers the opportunity for someone with 1-2 years of experience in process administration and improvement, and both internal and external relationship management skills, to make a significant impact.
This person will join the Delivery & Financial Insights (DFI) practice within GTO, and be responsible for maintaining and improving on ''rhythm of the business'' initiatives around workforce growth, organizational visibility, and vendor management that senior leadership relies on to ensure DTC Technology contributes in a healthy, accountable way to the larger WarnerMedia business.
To do this, this person will partner with teams across WarnerMedia to stay on top of the business needs, run and improve processes around key business data and insights, and be the liaison between our business group and partner organizations including Enterprise, HR, and Business support teams, as well as external vendors.
This person will work independently on the daily administration of these processes, and work with the Manager of DFI to plan and deliver small- to mid- size improvement initiatives.
• Support the organization's development capitalization efforts through time and level-of-effort tracking with our development teams.
• Daily administration of our workforce database to ensure workforce visibility as the organization grows and changes. At intervals, audits of workforce database and other sources of truth to ensure workforce data hygiene and recency.
• Administration of multi-discipline working groups to facilitate strategic workforce growth initiatives, including rapid hiring and vendor staffing.
• Administration of vendor spend intake and signoff process with Sourcing including requirements gathering, cost modeling, and alternatives investigation.
• Drive constant improvement in the vendor intake and signoff process as needed by the business to increase efficiencies while maintaining proper financial and vendor diligence.
• Serve as the primary business unit liaison to staffing vendor agencies and the placed vendors, and maintain vendor hiring pipelines as needed to supplement strategic staffing needs.
• Work with partner teams to increase efficiencies in the staffing vendor pipeline for the business; maintain financial diligence and uphold business standards for vendor engagements.
• Cross-train with your team members to provide key coverage on critical business processes.
• Stay on top of good practices organization-wide through participation in working groups and retrospectives.
• • 1-2 years of experience in vendor or workforce operations coordination, analysis or program management within business operations or technology
• • Excellent written and verbal communication with all levels of technical and non-technical staff
• • Excellent interpersonal skills, including negotiation and problem resolution in a cross-functional team
• • Able to foster a collaborative environment when engaging business stakeholders from different disciplines and backgrounds
• • Able to clearly, concisely, and regularly communicate status, issues, and risks to project stakeholders
• • Able to deliver clear instructions to teams about complex procedures and processes
• • Able to function effectively and consistently when faced with frequently changing and sometimes ambiguous goals
• • Able to translate business requirements into specifications for new or improved business processes or data products
• • Able to analyze complex business processes, apply systems thinking and implement changes to improve processes while minimizing organizational churn
• • Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
The Nice To Haves
• • Background, accreditation, or certification in Computer Science, Information Technology, Technology Business Management, or Finance/Accounting.
• • Able to wield a variety of tabular and graphical data visualization techniques to quickly and accurately convey data with key context to stakeholders
• • Ability to learn new development and productivity tools in order to continuously improve effectiveness
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx61mz-54-80-249-22-42 in your application.