Dir Data Engineering
HBO Max Technology, a growing global organization that aims to be the industry leader in building media technology solutions, faces an urgent need to scale, resulting in a need to augment our change management and growth planning initiatives. This role, part of the Growth & Technology Operations (GTO) team within HBO Max Technology, offers the opportunity for someone with exceptional organizational, program management and communications skills to make a significant impact in a rapidly growing and evolving organization by ensuring our Change Management and Growth Planning/Ops programs support a healthy organization and successful execution of our Objectives and Key Results.
• Change Management
○ Track and manage execution of change management campaign deliverables, supporting the leader of Change Management
○ Help with writing for change management campaigns
○ Manage the article publishing queue and editorial calendar for change management campaigns
○ Development of informal video-based change management deliverables
○ Work with highly sensitive confidential information
○ Develop project timelines, ensure the team is tracking toward appropriate milestones.
○ Provide operational support across the team including distro lists, team calendars, internal check ins, drafting and posting meeting notes, communicating assignments, tracking deadlines to ensure projects are meeting the timeline/schedules.
○ Identify potential project risks to assigned programs.
• Stakeholder Management
○ With minimal guidance, manage expectations, regular communication and ensure working groups are delivering as expected
○ Step in for leader as needed to facilitate ongoing business meetings
• Demonstrated, flawless integrity in handling sensitive information
• Experience delivering multiple projects simultaneously in a fluid environment, while managing stakeholders and working well under deadlines.
• Exceptional writing skills
• Meeting Facilitation experience
• Experience using online collaboration tools (Confluence, Miro, Asana, Google Sheets, Sharepoint, MS Teams, Slack)
• Metrics-oriented and low-ego; able to pivot if the data supports it
• Flexibly receives both well-scoped projects ready for execution and ambiguous projects in need of a solution
• Seeks self-improvement and is adaptable to suggestions and feedback; everything (and everyone) is a work in progress.
• Comfortable with rapid iteration and close collaboration
• Strong interpersonal skills, to find and execute work that involves coordinating inputs from multiple individuals, and then advocating for and socializing that work.
• Basic video editing experience
• Change management campaign experience and/or certification
• Experience with CMS-based publishing tools for corporate intranets
• Experience working in an Agile environment and/or certification
• Experience with Objectives and Key Results (OKRs)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4jjq7-3-236-212-116-42 in your application.