We are seeking an enthusiastic team member for the position of Product Manager II, reporting to the Manager of Product, Pages & Components, for HBO Max. This individual will collaborate cross-functionally with the Design, Engineering, Editorial, Content and Marketing teams to successfully deliver premium products and experiences for HBO Max.
• Manages and ensures the execution of new product initiatives from conception through delivery, including gathering requirements, writing user stories, gaining stake-holder approvals and working with engineering teams to ensure requirements are clearly understood
• Partners with the Design/UX team to iterate & convey specifications that best suit user needs, working with designers to create a compelling visual experience
• Uses analytics to steer improvements, inform projects, and drive product decisions
• Collaborates closely with Editorial, Content and Marketing teams to identify dependencies and ensure product roadmap supports overarching business objectives
• Works with the marketing and lifecycle teams to identify audiences for email, push, in-app campaigns and works with the marketing tech/data platform teams to create these audiences
• For the product portfolio, completes tasks associated with the following work:
• Market Research and competitive analysis
• Business case: Identifying business value; recommending metrics and objectives based on business value at the feature level
• Feature/functionality roadmap: reviews across product line, collaborates with other cross-departmental team members
• Business readiness/implementation planning
• External launch planning/execution
• Post-launch monitoring of product ROI, business value & customer feedback: Tracks and recommends course corrections for product line
• All about user experience. You've got a deep-rooted passion for championing product vision, and you're known for artfully and effectively articulating user stories and requirements
• A self-starter who loves collaboration. You're comfortable working independently as well as influencing cross-functional teams
• A talented juggler. You successfully manage competing priorities, and you make it look easy
• Dedicated and fast-moving. You're known to operate with passion, urgency, and discipline
• Technical or you understand technical terms and technical people. You're comfortable in a room of developers and data scientists.
• Adaptable and ambitious. You will enthusiastically take on other assignments as needed to support your team!
• Bachelor's degree required
• 3+ years of Product Management experience
• Prior Product experience within the evolving digital landscape, including video streaming, content distribution workflows and responsive development
• Experience with usability / product research tools
• Experience creating dashboards, service documentation, and roadmap presentations.
• Prior experience working within portfolio management systems (ex: JIRA, Asana) preferred
• Strong balance of communication, creative and technical skills
• Proven track record of delivering high-quality, innovative consumer experiences
• Highly developed organizational, planning and analytical capabilities with tactical execution
• Demonstrated interpersonal and strong communication skills; written and oral
• Formal and informal presentation skills in small and large group settings
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5kj40-34-237-52-11-42 in your application.