As the Product Manager, Measurement, you will be a strategic member of the Product Management & Product Experience team. You will be responsible for leading intake for measurement requirement requests and work with Global Product Experience and Data & Analytics stakeholders to establish priorities and coordinate requirements/success criteria for data engineering teams. The overall team goal is to build scalable measurement capabilities to improve stakeholders' ability to accurately measure impact of new changes to the customer experience and make more data driven decisions.
• Gathers, helps define, and documents internal requirements, specifically for data, for HBO Max streaming platform.
• Communicate these requirements effectively to cross-functional stakeholders.
• Works with business functions to elicit & document product roadmap items and gain cross-functional consensus on goals & plans.
• Facilitates portfolio roadmap prioritization.
• Drives internal stakeholder communications as the product liaison to the data & analytics team
• Business case: Identifies business value and can quantify to inform priority
• Feature/function roadmap: reviews across product line, collaborates with other cross-departmental team members
• Ability to analyze data, derive actionable insights, and articulate consumer impact.
• Understand how to QA and validate event tracking (instrumentation).
• Bachelor's degree required in Statistics or Data Science. MBA preferred.
• 2+ years of experience in product management and measurement frameworks.
• Experience in market/user research, data analysis, or other ways to bring data into the scope to influence and support product decisions.
• Comfortable and experienced with synthesizing information for consumption by an executive-level audience.
• Experience defining a data taxonomy based on the customer experience or research questions
• Certificated in or experienced with implementing Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Amplitude or other data & marketing technology tools
• Experience using data & marketing technology tools to analyze customer behavior and present a story on feature adoption or key friction points in the customer experience
• Working knowledge and understanding of Optimizely Web & Full Stack
• Strong communicator with the ability to moderate based on audience and demonstrate an ability to partner with a range of cross functional partners.
• Experience building executive level and very polished presentations in Google Slides & Power Point
• Must be self-motivated and accountable.
• Ability to adapt rapidly in a fast-moving environment with shifting priorities and the ability to react quickly, dynamically, and intelligently.
• Must possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to understand and engage with technical teams on highly complex projects.
• Comfortable working in an environment that is ever-changing, with grey or uncertain areas; candidate must be able to create their own direction yet balance cross functional teams' needs.
Nice To Haves
• Tons of passion for both the media/video industry, as well as product as a discipline.
• Possesses deep understanding of the video streaming industry.
• Thrives in a team that believes in working fast, being accountable, and learning from mistakes.
• Has a very strategic mindset that focuses on outcomes over outputs.
• A self-starter – someone who thrives in taking the initiative and needs minimal directive.
• A proven track record of executing on a given area encompassing how to operate, create a plan to tackle it, getting it done, while also communicating with manager and the team to socialize the work they're doing.
• Great storytelling abilities – must be able to synthesize complex information into a well-formed narrative and deliver capably that narrative to various audiences.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmxv9m-35-172-136-29-42 in your application.