Product Manager II (HBO Max)
WarnerMedia Direct to Consumer (DTC), a division of WarnerMedia, is looking for a Product Manager to help understand, prioritize, and oversee product execution pertaining to our many devices and platforms. Your role will be to help drive providing our users with cohesive experiences across all our platforms that still leverage the unique capabilities of those platforms to enhance a user's experience.
In this key connecting role, you will collaborate with business stakeholders and a cross-functional team of Product Managers, Designers, Technical Program Managers and Engineers to develop a product portfolio and roadmap to support product experience across the many devices and platforms HBO Max supports. You will interface and facilitate portfolio planning with business stakeholders to ensure alignment and seek input for planning purposes. You have strong collaboration and analytical skills. You are an effective cross-functional team leader who can drive successful implementation and delivery of product. Ideally, you have experience with and a good understanding the streaming market, distribution platforms and new devices.
You have strong product sense, as well as organizational and problem-solving skills. You are also experienced and comfortable navigating ambiguity and influencing without authority. You know what good looks like.
• Partner with Design/UX team and Tech to provide input on product lines and customer experiences, ensuring the end-to-end journey is optimized to meet business and consumer needs
• Monitoring of product ROI, business value & customer feedback. Track and recommend course corrections for the product requirements effectively to cross-functional teams
• Develop relationships with key technical product and business counterparts at within WarnerMedia and its distribution partners
• Define and prioritize business requirements consisting of epic charters, user stories, and functional requirements
• Communicate vision, strategy, objectives and KPIs for new features
• Collaborate with product designers to develop best-in-class user flows
• Oversee onboarding of new multichannel video programming distributor (MVPD) partners
• Liaise with WMD distribution, legal, marketing and technical teams to ensure platform guidelines, requirements and updates are communicated with an understanding of potential roadmap impact
• Partner closely with WarnerMedia's distribution, engineering, and marketing teams to ensure successful execution of initiatives
• Maintain internal and external relationships with regard to technical teams, content, project management, internal departments, and vendors.
• 2-3 years of Project or Product Management experience
• Strong understanding of SVOD marketplace and competitive dynamics
• Prior product experience with a focus on the digital landscape is a plus
• Have a baseline understanding of the app submission process
• Exceptionally strong communicator, skilled at aligning business leaders and managing shifting priorities
• Ability to simplify complex concepts and provide the right level of detail to executive leaders
• Drive technical communications with strategic partners to help drive internal and external alignment
• Be data-driven and have experience with analytic tools
• Prior experience working within portfolio management systems (ex: Trello, Asana, Confluence) and bug tracking systems (ex: JIRA)
• Direct experience in detailed planning and prioritization of epics and road mapping feature requests
• High comfort level in analytics and generating business insights from data trends
• Self-starter, accountable and empowered
• Collaborative work style
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4jbqy-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.