WarnerMedia seeks a Product Manager I for the Prod Mgmt - HBO Max department.
Product Manager I, Product Strategy & Operations
As the Product Manager I, Product Strategy & Operations, you will be a strategic member of the Product Strategy & Operations team, reporting to the Director of Product Strategy & Operations. The Product Strategy & Operations team is focused on advancing the operational and strategic rigor of the HBO Max Product organization. The team develops and implements business practices and processes that align Product teams to the broader Warner Media business goals and clear the path for eﬃcient development of high-quality products that delight our customers.
We are looking for a product manager with a passion for building scalable organizations. In this role, you will collaborate with product, engineering, technical program management, data, and operations teams across HBO Max to set the foundation for the organization to scale effectively over time. Core responsibilities include: owning and managing how product features are measured, collaborating closely with product, data analytics, and engineering teams to gather requirements, prioritize those requirements, and ensure their timely delivery; owning the Product Portfolio management tools, partnering closely with product and technical teams to standardize how teams are using Jira in order to provide critical insight into efforts taking place across the Product Portfolio; and developing the Product intake process, coordinating with international and domestic stakeholders to gather requirements, prioritize requirements, and work with product teams to include the requests in their backlogs. In addition, you will partner closely with your counterparts on the Product Strategy & Operations team to provide visibility for senior leaders into how the Product teams' efforts are progressing and how teams are moving the needle on the organization's goals.
• Manage the development of feature measurement requirements in collaboration with Product teams to strengthen HBO Max's data driven culture.
• Collaborate with product and technical stakeholders to increase visibility into development cycles and implement an initial view on ROI.
• Manage stakeholder requests via an intake process, including gathering and prioritizing intake requests.
• Work with Product Managers and stakeholders to identify opportunities for process improvements.
• Manage and improve the Product organization's project management tool, including developing and maintaining standard practices that provide visibility to leaders and stakeholders.
• Bachelor's degree required.
• 1+ years of experience in product management or program management.
• Experience developing data requirements and working with data engineering and analytics teams
• Experience building queries in project management tools (i.e. Jira)
• You're a great communicator. Your communication is clear, structured, and easy to understand and you know how to tell a compelling story using data.
• You have a proven track record of delivering high-quality, results-oriented output.
• You are a fast learner. You're undeterred by ambiguity, are curious, and take the initiative to build your expertise.
• You are data driven. You are comfortable digesting and contextualizing large amounts of data to help inform your strategy and priorities and you use data to clarify decisions wherever possible.
• You think like an owner. You think long term and don't sacriﬁce long-term value for short-term results. You act on behalf of the entire company and you never say ''that's not my job''.
• You're an end-to-end operator. You can take an ambiguous problem and create a solution from top-level goals down to the operational details.
• You build trust. You respect the expertise of other disciplines, you hold yourself accountable, and you learn from mistakes.
• You are organized. You are an expert at managing multiple small and large projects at the same time and getting things done.
Nice to Haves
• Passion for both the media/video industry, as well as Product Management as a discipline.
• A deep understanding of the video streaming industry.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkkzn4-18-206-238-77-42 in your application.