WarnerMedia seeks a Product Manager II for the Authentication & Identity department.
In this key connecting role, you will collaborate with business stakeholders and a cross-functional team of Designers, Technical Program Managers and Engineers to drive new features and improvements which aim to remove customer frustration and pain points related to accessing HBO Max across our portfolio of supported devices and platforms.
Ideally, you have experience with and a good understanding of authentication methods and standards, especially as pertaining to the TVE and SVOD spaces
You have strong product sense, as well as organizational and problem-solving skills. You are also experienced and comfortable navigating ambiguity and influencing without authority. You know what good looks like.
This position reports to the Director of Product Management -Authentication & Identity for HBO Max.
• Serve as internal subject matter expert on matters pertaining to user authorization and identity
• Collaborate with internal client stakeholders to create product requirements pertaining to identity and authorization
• Develop relationships with key technical product and business counterparts within WarnerMedia and its distribution partners
• Define and prioritize business requirements consisting of epic charters, user stories, and functional requirements
• Collaborate with product designers to develop best-in-class user flows
• Partner closely with WarnerMedia's distribution, engineering, and marketing teams to ensure successful execution of initiatives
• Be the customer-expert and solve customer problems; be fully knowledgeable of pain points experienced by customers and work with the team to identify opportunities for improvement
• Continuous reporting and analytics on performance & metrics, including post-project release impact reports, leading to actionable plans and results
• 2+ years of experience in product management with some experience in authentication, identity or commerce preferred
• Knowledge of competitive landscape including TVE, SVOD and OTT services
• Understanding of product management processes and methodologies for governance and tracking
• History of managing projects from conception to delivery with a proven track record of delivering large, complex solutions
• Ability to quickly understand and operate comfortably within complex ecosystems
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Self-motivated and accountable
• Extra points: Experience in working with 3rd party partners or vendors to integrate or bundle service offerings
• Passionate about product management with a deep understanding of the video streaming industry space
• Executes against a vision via small, medium, and long-term projects
• Capable of being an excellent communicator and longer-term strategic thinker
• Thrives in a team that believes in working fast, accountability, and learning from mistakes
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2nn96-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.