The Digital Enterprises team that supports Warner Bros Entertainment's Global Kids, Young Adults, and Classics (GKYAC) division is looking for an innovative, talented Product Manager to join the Product Management team. This passionate individual will collaborate cross-functionally with design, UX, engineering, research, and partners throughout the WarnerMedia team to create new digital products and changes to existing.
Situated within our product management team, this role will be responsible for defining and prioritizing requirements for a variety of products aimed at diverse audiences from the preschool level up through adulthood. In partnership with research, you will contribute to problem/solution discovery efforts, identify opportunities to optimize features/functions, grow audience and user satisfaction, and stay aligned with business priorities in an ever-changing digital media landscape. You will communicate product decisions and goals effectively across all teams so that everyone understands the why behind them along with what they mean to our business and users.
Housed within WarnerMedia's Studio and Networks Operating Unit, the Global Kids, Young Adults and Classics (GKYAC) brings together Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and Turner Classic Movies (TCM), as well as Cartoon Network Studios and Warner Bros. Animation. Among the iconic franchises, series and characters under the GKYAC banner are Looney Tunes, DC's animated Super Heroes, Rick and Morty, Craig of the Creek, the classic Hanna-Barbera library, Tom and Jerry, Scooby-Doo, Warner Bros.' unrivalled film library, and many more.
GKYAC's mission is to be the premiere global provider of kids, family, young adults, and classics content and brands. The group supplies unique and compelling content for HBO MAX, WarnerMedia's direct-to-consumer platform. Uniting these award-winning networks and innovative brands helps maximize opportunities and growth potential, both as standalone businesses and as content generators, to drive and support its franchises, cross-studio initiatives as well as ratings.
• Gather, define, and document requirements for digital media products
• Communicate requirements effectively to cross-functional teams to ensure all understand what a feature/function means and what the user will see (including developers, UX/design, research, operations, programming, marketing)
• Facilitate roadmap prioritization utilizing data-driven decision making
• Work with research to identify/validate user problems, determine effectiveness of feature/function changes, and inform future product and business decisions
• Partner with design and UX to provide input on product level decisions, ensuring design is optimized to meet business and user needs
• Product lifecycle monitoring of ROI, business value, and user feedback to inform recommendations based on data
• Write product briefs that identify business value, goals, and metrics for measuring success
• Develop strong relationships among teams
• Support product processes such as Jira grooming, prioritizing QA results, end of sprint reviews, and evaluating supported devices
• Stay up to date with competitive landscape and emerging trends
• 5+ years of digital product management experience
• Bachelor's degree in a technical or business-related field
• Strong communication skills with ability to articulate 'this is what we're doing and why we're doing it' to help educate and gain consensus across the organization
• Experience working at a digital-first company; knowledge and interest in cutting-edge digital media space with enthusiasm for new technologies and curiosity to learn and share with team members
• Data driven mindset to help test theories, confirm assumptions, and measure success
• Self-starter who is proactive, resourceful, accountable, willing to be a team player and pitch-in when required
• Ability to work and thrive in fast-paced environment; comfortable working under time constrains and pressure
• Capable of being a doer and learning from mistakes
• Demonstrate curiosity by asking questions
• Passion for media/video industry, as well as product as a discipline
• Product Management experience for mobile and connected devices products
• Experience with entertainment, gaming or kids products
• A|B testing experience
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmwkov-3-236-232-99-42 in your application.