Director, Retention Operations
Culver City, CA
Posting Job Description : The Job
WarnerMedia seeks a Product Manager – Ad Supported for the Prod Mgmt - HBO Max department. The Product Manager for Ad Supported will be responsible for defining product requirements for the ad supported environment and driving innovation across user engagement and flow. You will partner with internal and external stakeholders to prioritize and execute against these requirements, building and evolving an actionable product roadmap. Collaboration across other product managers, UX designers, engineering, research, and strategy will be critical to improving the product experience while prioritizing and balancing user and business needs.
• Requirement's documentation enthusiast. Converting concepts to requirements that reflect the vision of the product.
• Leverage data to understand and communicate consumer behavior to drive product features.
• Collaborate with internal teams to establish product roll-out plans that set expectations for delivering new functionalities, ensuring feasibility and making adjustments when needed.
• Work with Product Experience peers to deliver innovation, ensuring alignment of product requirements and integration into the unified roadmap.
• Monitor and analyze key performance indicators and make recommendations based on data to improve the product and user experience.
• Research and analyze emerging trends in the marketplace and drive product enhancements that differentiate HBO Max from the competition.
• Build and present slides that describe the product being created and how it impacts the business.
• Responsible and accountable for the launch and improvement of new product features as they relate to the ad-supported environment.
• 2-5 years of experience in managing digital product initiatives and or related experience in technical documentation.
• Experience writing extensive requirements for digital products and features and the ability to execute upon those requirements with development teams.
• Experience with taking ideas from concept to detailed requirements.
• Attention to and ability to delve deep into the details of a specific product feature.
• High degree of technical knowledge to understand how the evolving features would affect the outcome of the user and advertiser experience.
• Experience in streaming video products on CTV, mobile, and desktop with a focus on technology platforms.
• Knowledge of the competitive landscape including SVOD, AVOD and other OTT services.
• Understanding of how to develop rapid prototypes, A/B testing, and iterative development practices.
• Experience in an agile development process (Scrum, Kanban) required.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
• Must be self-motivated and accountable.
• Ability to adapt rapidly in a fast-moving environment with shifting priorities and the ability to react quickly, dynamically, and intelligently.
• Must possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to understand and engage with technical teams on highly complex projects.
• Have the drive to continually enhance knowledge of systems, products, and industry.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz578q-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.