Senior Product Designer, International
Find out more information at HBOMax.com.
The Product Designer will be a part of the team responsible for designing our consumer facing applications. This individual will work on sketches, visual design concepts, wireframes, to high-def designs, and prototypes for mobile, web, 10-foot experiences, game consoles, and more. Problem solver with a deep understanding of user experience design trends, someone that can help create clean, clear, delightful, and easy-to-use multilingual interfaces, solutions and complex workflows.
• Provides UI solutions by understanding the business requirements from multiple sources, including BA, BI, Product team, usability studies, agencies, and other relevant stakeholders
• Presents and communicates design decisions based on trends, research, user testing results, leading to functional, engaging prototypes with refined interaction and usability
• Maintains assets, design mockups, user flows, prototypes, navigational maps, and experience documentation for assigned projects
• Ensures quality of UI in the production environments remains consistent, collaborates on alternatives when the scope or technical implementation challenges arise
• Creates prototypes for testing and internal/external reviews
• Revises and updates designs and documentation based on continued user testing and feedback
• Educates, evangelizes, and advises other teams on UI trends
• Conducts ongoing competitive reviews, aids in the area of user interface innovations
• Works with the team to review, refine, and recommend new user designs concepts across multiple platforms
• Proposes user-centered visual and functional enhancements to our platforms
• 3+ years experience in a product design role with a focus on Mobile, TV, and Web applications
• A degree in Computer Science, Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Psychology or a related field is a bonus, not a requirement
• Amazing visual portfolio showcasing multi-platform, multi-language interfaces and clever design solutions
• Experience with feature/use case development, wireframe/flow creation, information architecture, rapid prototyping, conceptual design, and UI specifications
• Proficiency with Figma and the Adobe Creative Suite, Principle or similar prototyping tools, Confluence, Jira Airtable, Miro, and others.
• Knowledge of best practices for web, tablet, mobile, information architecture, and design
• Experience with delivering creative assets and specifications to aid the development of digital products
• Experience with current product design best practices including Agile Development and Lean UX
• Experience with multilingual user interface design in Latin American, European, Asian, and Middle Eastern languages
• Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical individuals
• Strong bias for action and ''get it done'' attitude
• Well-rounded team player
• A passion for movies, television, and social media, as well as a desire to stay on top of industry trends
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.