See what it's like to work at CNN! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
The Social Publishing Producer will be an experienced, enthusiastic Internet
and social media news junkie. A successful candidate must have previous
experience in social media at a reputable media organization, must be
extremely organized with exceptional communication and writing skills. This
person must also have passion and drive to seek new audiences, optimize social content and identify successful areas of interest among our social audiences. Working across some of the largest and most engaged news social accounts in the world, the producer will be publishing and distributing content on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, emerging media and more.
• Publishing across our global social accounts - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok
• Editing and coordinating video
• Collaborating with teams across social, digital and design to execute and brainstorm high impact social campaigns
• Being a voice and liaison with editorial desks on content resonating with our social audiences.
• Sending push alerts
• This person will work at least one weekend day, with a schedule of Sundays to Thursdays or Tuesdays to Saturdays.
• 3-4+ years of journalism/community management experience preferred.
• Proven track record of creating engaging content (written, video, social)
that drives traffic and engagement
• Know how to optimize social content
• Fluent in social media measuring tools, including but not limited to:
Chartbeat, Omniture, Crowdtangle, Socialflow or Sprinklr
• Demonstrated experience building audience through social networks.
• Ability to spot key conversations in the noise of social media
• Experience as a visual and creative storyteller, using videos, photos and
multimedia to tell stories
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Team player with desire to collaborate.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3x92n-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.