The organisation also includes Xandr's suite of advanced advertising solutions designed to help to improve advertising for brands, publishers, and consumers.
The PR Manager will follow the content schedule closely and be involved the entire way, from creating long-lead press releases, to requesting interviews and pushing/pitching relevant stories for the right media and setting up local events. The PR Manager will be servicing the press in the best possible way to drive sales through editorial coverage of WarnerMedia's direct-to-consumer content and business. In addition, the PR Manager will help with writing assignments and work closely with the European Marketing team and PR-colleagues where the official language is English. The role will be reporting directly into the Head of PR & Comms EMEA.
• Servicing press with all questions and requests (i.e., interview requests, images etc.).
• Copywriting press releases and press material.
• Strategic work with upper funnel influencers.
• Proactively following up on press releases and pitching relevant stories for the right media.
• Updating and maintaining the press site and local press screening lists.
• Coordinating talent interviews and set visits.
• Coordinating events, pre-screenings and happenings.
• Translating assignments.
• Demonstrated PR experience with established connections to local media and key journalists
• Insight in both international and local Film/ TV industry
• Fluent English and Greek
• Creative and outgoing personality with a flexible and independent work ethic
• Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work under pressure
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers
and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of
voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences
and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of colour, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera.
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm1e7v-3-236-212-116-42 in your application.
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.