The PR Manager will follow the content schedule closely and be involved the entire way, from creating long-lead press releases, to requesting interviews and pushing/pitching relevant stories for the right media and setting up local events. The PR Manager will be servicing the press in the best possible way to drive sales through editorial coverage of HBO Max' content and business. In addition, the PR Manager will help with writing assignments and work closely with the European Marketing team and PR-colleagues where the official language is English.
• Servicing press with all questions and requests (i.e., interview requests, images etc.).
• Copywriting press releases and press material.
• Strategic work with influencers.
• Proactively following up on press releases and pitching relevant stories for the right media.
• Updating and maintaining the press site and local press screening lists.
• Coordinating talent interviews and set visits.
• Coordinating events, pre-screenings and happenings.
• Translating assignments.
• Minimum 5 years of demonstrated PR experience with established connections to local media and key journalists
• Insight in both international and local Film/ TV industry
• Fluent English
• Creative and outgoing personality with a flexible and independent work ethic
• Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work under pressure
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq89o6-18-206-238-77-42 in your application.