HBO Max is looking for a detail-oriented, data driven individual who thrives in a fast paced, Agile environment to join the Acquisition marketing team. The Manager, Performance Marketing is essential in implementing the Acquisition strategy and day-to-day operational workflows of paid media campaigns to optimize and drive quality trialists and subscribers to sign up for the platform. He/She will coordinate with our Performance media channel Leads, media agency, design, campaign planning, editorial, and external partners to ensure campaigns are launched on time, continue to test and learn against our core KPIs, and improve the efficiency of our media campaigns.
• Identify holistic user-journey test opportunities across all paid media channels. (Search, Display/Video, Social Media)
• Plan, organize, activate, and lead ideation and quality control of daily processes for activation and testing.
• Drive test and learn agenda, build test briefs and work with Performance media channel Leads to execute test campaign structures.
• Lead process to interpret results and translate into scaled roll-out plans, as well as support the ongoing build-out of the learning roadmap.
• Guide and track delivery of ongoing optimization pipeline, run daily stand-ups and find ways to unblock issues across functions.
• Maintain ongoing documentation such as test backlogs & project roadmaps.
• Work closely with agencies and vendors to ensure the success of our campaigns (KPIs, target, timeline…)
• Work closely with CRM Lifecycle, organic social, creative and brand marketing teams to ensure alignment of campaigns
• Bachelor's Degree required
• 6-7 years of experience in a media strategy and product marketing role within an advertising/marketing organization.
• Expert knowledge of digital media (Social, Display, Search) and down-funnel performance for complex digitally-focused acquisition marketing campaigns ideally for a direct to consumer product.
• Strong understanding of customer segmentation and how to address different needs of each consumer base.
• Ability to analyze, interpret data, and use insights to inform marketing campaigns and make recommendations.
• Demonstrate multi-tasking ability; keep multiple project deliverables accurately, on-track, and remain accountable to deadlines.
• Extreme attention to detail and a strong sense of urgency but calmness in completing tasks.
• Express oneself clearly and concisely in written and oral communications.
• Organize ideas and information logically and sequentially.
• Collaborate, develop, and present POVs and presentations.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with a team across disciplines.
• Knowledge of ad technology and digital media/measurement platforms (e.g., GA360, Google Campaign Manager...).
• Ability to adapt and respond quickly with short lead time.
• Knowledge of project management methodologies is a plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkkw0k-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.