The Participations Analyst will utilize HBO's internal system to prepare a high volume of recurring participation statements including reconciling income and expenses
• Abstract participation agreements and set up contracts in internal system to generate statements
• Reconcile data to validate results produced by internal systems and convert manual-based statements
• Ensure statements are prepared accurately and in accordance with the agreement
• Track and update participations reporting for partners per contractual requirements
• Facilitate the disbursement of payments to participants, which includes obtaining tax forms for vendor set up and change of address requests
• Prepare cash forecasts for monthly projected payments
• Analyze deal terms and extrapolate essential information from contract language
• Support internal audit requirements related to specific areas of responsibility
• Participate in ad hoc projects as assigned as well as process/system enhancements
• Bachelor's degree
• 2+ years of participation or entertainment finance experience, as well as general knowledge television and film production (audit experience a plus).
• Strong Excel skills with experience using pivot tables.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7ee8k-3-238-248-200-42 in your application.