About HBO Max
HBO Max™ is WarnerMedia's direct-to-consumer streaming platform, offering best in class quality entertainment. HBO Max features the greatest array of storytelling for all audiences from the iconic brands of HBO, Warner Bros., DC, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and much more. The platform launched in the United States in May 2020 and introduced a lower priced, advertising-supported tier in June 2021. HBO Max recently began its global rollout launching in 39 markets across Latin America and the Caribbean, and will enter Europe later this year and into next as it begins replacing the HBO-branded streaming services.
Part of the Subscriber Acquisition team and reporting into the Paid Social Acquisition Manager, the Paid Social Specialist will play a key role in helping us achieve our growth ambitions. The candidate will manage paid social activities to acquire subscribers for our new streaming service HBO Max across Europe.
• Growing customer acquisition through paid social marketing channels and ensuring that business goals are met.
• Being ''hands-on'' with self-serve platforms, such as Facebook Business Manager.
• Managing and evaluating the performance of paid social acquisition campaigns and optimising accordingly to meet business goals.
• Continuously analysing data to consider budget (re-)allocation across channels and markets, gather insights that inform growth strategies, and understand the customer experience across customer touchpoints.
• Partnering with the Data Intelligence team to develop dashboards that can easily prove the value of paid social acquisition activities.
• Working cross functionally with our Growth Marketing teams, such as our Data Science team, Product team, Tech team and Content Experience team as well as our external digital media agencies.
• Must be familiar with acquisition strategies in paid social channels, such as Facebook and Instagram.
• Proven hands-on experience in self-serve platforms, such as Facebook Business Manager.
• Experience in making data-driven decisions with customer insights and understand how this might impact results.
• Being familiar with utilising marketing automation solutions in social advertising and the complexity on how to successfully onboard these.
• Broad understanding of dynamics in digital marketing - such as, A/B testing, attribution modelling, bidding strategies, marketing analytics and machine learning.
• Proficient in English.
The Nice to Haves
• Additional European languages will be highly considered.
• Agency experience is highly preferred.
• Experience working in a subscription business is preferred.
• Bachelor or Masters in Marketing, Economics or a quantitative discipline, or other similar training.
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera.
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb1ozk-3-236-232-99-42 in your application.