Paid Social Sr. Manager
Culver City, CA
WarnerMedia seeks a Paid Search Sr. Manager for the AcqGrowth Mkt - HBO Max department
The Paid Search responsible for driving the performance of search engine marketing campaigns for HBO Max. In this role you will use data and key levers to optimize spend and achieve KPI's. You will partner across the organization with data science, marketing analytics and with the marketing technology group to ensure campaign success.
• Deep understanding in Search (SEM & SEO) is a must. Candidate must have an understanding of how search engines operate and has had experience developing campaign strategies from inception to execution.
• Monitor and analyze campaign performance in platforms like Google Ads, Bing Ads, Gemini, Apple Search, and Amazon Search
• Research keywords, analyze their relevance and perform competitive analysis
• Administer bid management tools to accurate pace daily paid search budgets
• Identify and create custom audience groups with 1st party data and website audience lists
• Design, implement and report on A/B tests to drive incremental improvements across all KPIs
• Understand a unified media strategy across email, organic & paid social, SEO, SEM, referral programs, retail product messaging, direct mail and other offline channels
• Analyze data to make recommendations to improve existing campaigns, forecast and develop new strategies that will inform future decisions.
• Partner with the data intelligence team to develop dashboards to measure campaign success.
• Work with insights and research team to design research plans, interpret results and synthesize insights
• Develop and deliver management reporting materials, reports and presentations
• Work closely with retention, engagement, social, editorial and partner marketing teams to ensure alignment of campaigns
• Collaborate with product, development, design, legal and content to articulate product positioning, features and benefits
• Has an understanding of how product features, dotcom strategy & product buy flow has an impact on user acquisition
• Bachelor's degree required
• Minimum of 5 years of experience developing and driving SEM strategy of complex digitally focused acquisition marketing campaigns ideally for a direct-to-consumer product
• At least 2 years mentoring and fostering growth for a diverse team responsible for paid search. Demonstrated commitment to diversity and inclusion with proven success creating and sustaining a diverse, open and inclusive culture.
• Extensive experience using any of the following advertising management tools such as: Google AdWords Editor, Bing Ads Editor, Acquisio, Kenshoo, Marin Software, Quantic Minds, SA360 (DoubleClick Search)
• Experience running UAC and/or Apple Search ads to drive app install metrics such as Cost-per-Install (CPI)
• Expert level knowledge and experience with web analytical tools/interfaces (Google Analytics)
• Strong understanding of customer segmentation and how to address different needs of each consumer base
• Strong ability to analyze and interpret data to inform actionable insights of growth marketing campaigns
• Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels; exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Strong presentation skills are a must
• Hands-on experience with developing and reporting on metrics and KPIs for business goals, process improvement projects, and campaign management
• Ability to think strategically and execute tactically