Paid Search Marketing Manager
Culver City, CA
Title: Manager, Paid Search Marketing - HBO Max
The Manager, Paid Search will be responsible for growing and optimizing digital marketing and customer acquisition programs to drive new subscriber growth across WarnerMedia's HBO Max Streaming Platform.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about television, movies, entertainment, and technology. They will have a deep understanding of the video streaming industry and be a champion for the consumer.
The candidate must be a ''doer'' who can execute as well as balance longer-term strategic thinking. They will be part of a team that believes in working fast, being accountable, and learning from mistakes. This is a small, lean team, and as such, candidate will need to be able to get in the trenches to drive work forward and have a high output.
• Deep understanding in Search (SEM & SEO) is a must. Candidate must have an understanding how search engines operate and has had experience developing campaign strategies around SEO + SEM from inception to execution.
• Thorough experience with ideating, implementing, and reporting on tests within Search platforms, as well as different testing methodologies.
• Monitor and analyze campaign performance in platforms like Google Ads, Bing Ads, Gemini, Apple Search, and Amazon Search
• Understand a unified media strategy across email, organic & paid social, SEO, SEM, referral programs, retail product messaging, direct mail and other offline channels
• Partner with the data intelligence team to develop dashboards to measure campaign success.
• Analyze data to make recommendations to improve existing campaigns, forecast and develop new strategies that will inform future decisions.
• Work closely with the Paid Search Specialist to ensure optimization of paid search campaigns
• Work with insights and research team to design research plans, interpret results and synthesize insights
• Develop and deliver management reporting materials, reports and presentations
• Partner with finance to create and manage campaign budgets and marketing spend
• Work closely with retention, engagement, social, editorial and partner marketing teams to ensure alignment of campaigns
• Collaborate with product, development, design and content to articulate product positioning, features and benefits
• Has an understanding of how product features, dotcom strategy & product buy flow has an impact on user acquisition
• Bachelor's degree and/or relevant experience
• 3-5 years experience developing and driving the strategy of complex digitally focused full funnel marketing campaigns ideally for a direct to consumer product
• Experience with web analytical tools/interfaces (Google Analytics) and Search Marketing Management tools (Google AdWords Editor, Bing Ads Editor, Kenshoo, Marin Software, SA360 (DoubleClick Search))
• Strong understanding of platforms such as Google Ads, Bing Ads, Gemini, Apple Search, and Amazon Search
• Experience running UAC and/or Apple Search ads to drive app install metrics such as Cost-per-Install (CPI)
• Strong understanding of customer segmentation and how to address different needs of each consumer base
• Strong ability to analyze + interpret data to inform actionable insights to recommend & inform marketing & growth campaigns.
• Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels; exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Strong presentation skills are a must
• Hands-on experience with developing and reporting on metrics and KPIs for business goals, process improvement projects, and campaign management
• Ability to both think strategically and execute tactically
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r116ve-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.