- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
Job DescriptionThe Job
Following the successful launch of HBO Max in the US, WarnerMedia will be expanding HBO Max to EMEA.
Reporting to Senior Manager Editorial Nordic, the Editorial Manager – Denmark will be responsible for delivering the localized editorial and curation strategy for the Danish market.
• Create localized editorial and curation strategy for the Danish market to drive maximum customer engagement, guided by content/market experience and analytical insights generated by consumer behavior on our service.
• Close cooperation with the other Nordic Editorial managers ensuring the high-level alignment with a local emphasis on LOPs and third-party acquisitions coming from the territory.
• Reflect on different editorial preferences between Nordic countries when it comes to locally produced content.
• In charge of editorial strategy (masthead selections, strategy and creation for pages, editorial recommendations and curatorial collections) and continuously update our landing pages across all devices within the Danish market
• Work closely with all editorial managers to create and localize curation strategy each month for the region.
• Prepare monthly performance reports and provide insights into user behavior in the region.
• Prepare monthly curation strategy documents to be shared with Marketing, Social Media, Product, Publishing and other relevant teams to maintain flow of information and a unified editorial vision across company.
• Partner closely with Content Experience Strategy, Scheduling and Publishing teams and Genre Specialists as well as close cooperation with Creative and in-platform communication teams to ensure campaigns and themes are successfully displayed.
• Close cooperation with the Content Planning and Strategy team to ensure appropriate visibility into upcoming content launches and departures. Work closely with Operational teams to ensure availability of all media assets for Editorial purposes. Together with the Data Insights and Planning and Research teams, identify critical insights and POV into Content and in-platform communication performance, consumer behavior and competitor analysis across region.
• Solid relevant experience
• Analytical mindset
• Process oriented individual who can manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong understanding of content in the European context, especially with regional and local content and preferences specific for the Danish market
• Strong understanding of the European market, SVOD, and direct to consumer.
• A love of television, movies and social media, as well as a passion for staying on top of industry trends.
• Detail oriented. Passionate about getting Ts crossed and Is dotted. Must have a strong sense of ownership of the choices put in front of our customers.
• Strong interpersonal, communication, presentation skills and proven ability to work across regions and varying time zones.
• Ability to adapt rapidly in a fast-moving environment with shifting priorities; candidate must be able to create their own direction yet balance cross functional teams' needs, reacting quickly, dynamically, and intelligently.
• Understanding and awareness of key trends and issues in the major media markets in Europe and especially in Denmark.
• Fluency in written and spoken English is essential
• BA/BS or equivalent experience.
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnkb5o-34-237-52-11-42 in your application.