- Full Time
Following the successful launch of HBO Max in the US, WarnerMedia will be expanding HBO Max to EMEA.
Reporting to the In-Platform Copywriting & Communication Lead, the Metadata Specialist will be responsible for validating and in some cases also entering the costumer facing enriching metadata. Making sure our platform is providing a comprehensive and complete information to our customers across EMEA.
• Close cooperation with acquisition team and entering the enriching metadata for each title. This metadata pushes the possibilities of content discoverability.
• Characters list,
• extended cast list,
• keywords [crucial for search engine].
• Work closely with the Copywriters ensuring that all synopsis are to specification and on time to ensure timely publishing of the content on the platform.
• Prepare monthly reports on missing metadata.
• Gather and crosscheck the metadata with relevant sources and enter it in the given system.
• Partner closely with Content Experience Strategy, Scheduling and Publishing teams to ensure timely and accurate delivery of all metadate needed for a title to be successfully published.
• Attentive to industry news and possess ability to quickly pivot strategy as needed.
• Close cooperation with Creative and in-platform communication teams to ensure campaigns and themes are successfully displayed.
• Previous experience working in a similar role.
• Fluency in written and spoken English.
• An analytical mindset.
• Process oriented individual who can manage multiple projects simultaneously under a broader editorial strategy.
• A love of television, movies and social media, as well as a passion for staying on top of industry trends.
• Detail oriented. Passionate about getting Ts crossed and Is dotted. Must have a strong sense of ownership of the choices put in front of our customers.
• Strong interpersonal, communication, presentation skills and proven ability to work across regions and varying time zones.
• Ability to adapt rapidly in a fast-moving environment with shifting priorities; candidate must be able to create their own direction yet balance cross functional teams' needs, reacting quickly, dynamically, and intelligently.
• Understanding and awareness of key trends and issues in the major media markets in EMEA