The Marketing Technology Manager plays an integral, cross-functional role within the HBO Max MarTech team. You will be responsible for managing the marketing tech stack to support Marketing strategy and execution that drive growth and retention for the EMEA markets. You will help setup and maintain marketing, media, and advertising platforms, and support overall platform operations for HBO Max.
• Collaborate with EMEA Marketing teams and media agencies to collect requirements for supporting media campaign initiatives and ensuring MarTech platform capabilities are in place
• Function as the conduit between EMEA and other territory teams to ensure consistency in tech execution and education of existing martech capabilities
• Design and implement reporting taxonomies
• Instrument proper campaign setup methods for optimal data collection
• Partner with data engineering teams to provide data integration requirements, desired outputs, and ensure proper data flows of consumer and performance data
• Develop automated, scalable reporting solutions to enable real-time marketing and media data insights
• Create documentation and artifacts to clearly describe and democratize the data to multiple stakeholders
• Share frameworks and best practices to regional teams and provide ad hoc reporting enablement support
• Manage vendor relationships for proper client support and requirements
• 5+ years of experience in marketing measurement platform operations with a demonstrated ability to manage and optimize business and technical solutions
• Deep knowledge of testing, measurement, and marketing analytics platforms
• Experience in marketing data aggregation platforms, Datorama preferred
• Knowledge in AdTech platforms (Ad Servers, DSPs, SEM, Paid Social) and MarTech tools (Web Analytics, MMPs)
• Experience working directly with data management platforms or data warehouse products (Snowflake, BigQuery)
• Proficient in SQL and experience designing reporting views
• Ability to document processes and project plans clearly and effectively
• Must be able to prioritize and manage multiple projects and timelines
• Experience in working with teams located in different time zones and international markets
• Experience in Direct-to-Consumer business, Subscription and lifecycle marketing is a plus
• Familiarity with media planning, execution, and measurement. Agency experience a plus.
• Experience using Data Management Platforms or Customer Data Platforms
• Experience in Direct to Consumer business, OTT, or Entertainment industry
• Previous experience working in EMEA territory or with EMEA brands
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d97bk4-3-235-175-15-42 in your application.