The Sr. Manager, Campaign Planning and Management, AVOD is on the Growth Marketing team and will assist in developing and implementing the off-channel marketing strategy and vision for HBO Max's AVOD product.
In this role, you will be responsible for identifying, evaluating, and executing Growth Campaigns that support subscriber acquisition and retention efforts.
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders, such as ad sales, editorial, design, product, data analytics and growth marketing insight to generate and deliver multi-faceted campaigns.
• Manage campaign planning and cross-channel alignment for Max AVOD Growth campaigns opportunities for advertiser integration.
• Partner with AdSales, Editorial, and SVOD Campaign Management counterparts on key initiatives and campaign packages for AdSales to drive revenue.
• Manage dotcom initiatives as related to AVOD including workflow, planning, custom needs for advertisers, testing, and optimizing for conversion.
• Work with the consumer insights team to measure performance for Max AVOD campaigns, including the development of weekly, monthly, and ad-hoc reports.
• Build understanding of AVOD customer segmentation and how to address different needs of each consumer base.
• 5+ years of experience AVOD, streaming or related experience at an entertainment media company
• Hands-on experience with developing and reporting on metrics and KPIs for campaigns and business goals
• Experience working in highly cross-functional and matrixed organizations
• Ability to analyze, interpret data and use insights to optimize marketing campaigns
• Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels; exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to adapt rapidly in an agile environment with shifting priorities - must be able to drive the strategy for Growth yet balance cross functional teams' needs, reacting quickly, dynamically, and intelligently
• Strong presentation skills are a must
• Familiarity with organic and paid media content campaigns
• Ability to both think strategically and execute tactically
• Proficient in Microsoft, Google Suite, project management tools (i.e. Monday.com, Asana, box)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm5xq6-3-227-0-150-42 in your application.