In this role you will use your marketing expertise to best promote the company's kids' brands in the EMEA region. The Marketing Executive will lead on specific campaigns, including around events and digital product launches. This role will also work closely with both the Senior Brand Manager & Brand Manager to execute the strategy & drive delivery of priority marketing initiatives for the Kids business.
• Working with the Senior Brand Manager & Brand Manager in the planning, development and implementation of campaigns for our kids' brand & digital product portfolio.
• Writing creative briefs and copy for print, on-air & digital assets as required and working with relevant WM teams & departments to deliver all required assets.
• Working with local teams across EMEA to drive campaign implementation & effectiveness.
• Ownership of marketing event activity (e.g. Annecy, MIP Junior).
• Implementing digital product launch campaigns & social media campaigns/activity.
• Plan impactful app launch campaigns and digital tentpole moments.
• Briefing social media assets as needed
• Work with Head of Dept and Senior Brand Manager to shape social media strategy
• Developing creative ideas that drive fan engagement across the EMEA region, with a strong 'digital first' approach
• Managing relationships with agency partners
• Directing the Marketing Intern to share assets and relevant info between regional and local stakeholders to ensure alignment across EMEA region
• Experience in marketing at a similar level
• Experience and passion for Kids content, e.g. TV, film, toys or licensing
• Digital Platforms & Social Media marketing expert
• Experience executing campaigns across all marketing touchpoints.
• Event development and implementation experience.
• Able to deliver projects to budget.
• Great at building cross-functional relationships
• Team orientated with a flexible approach.
This role is a maternity cover contract and is offered for a 1 year fixed term period.
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv721w-3-235-227-117-42 in your application.