Director, Marketing (AVOD Campaign Planning) - HBO Max
WarnerMedia seeks a Director, Marketing for the AcqGrowth Mkt – HBO Max department.
We won't chase the market, we will define it. We will bring audiences a product that doesn't exist today. We will do it because no other company can deliver our brands to consumers the way we can. We have the passion, the commitment and the support to be the best. Join our HBO Max team and show us your best.
The Director, Campaign Planning and Management, AVOD is responsible for the development and implementation of Growth Marketing campaigns for HBO Max's AVOD product.
This role is highly collaborative and will work across the organization with multiple stakeholders to identify opportunities for growth and to measure success. You will leverage insights, analytics, and trends to develop the GTM plan, drive volume and consideration, and support subscriber acquisition and retention efforts.
• Accountable for the development of an insights-led Growth marketing strategy and initiatives that will drive volume, consideration, and subscription for the HBO Max AVOD product.
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders, such as ad sales, editorial, design, product, data analytics and growth marketing insight to generate and deliver multi-faceted campaigns.
• Leads and drives the timelines, budgets, strategy, and cross channel alignment for Max AVOD Growth campaigns. Responsible for building and maintaining executive summaries of campaigns and initiatives.
• Develop workflows and cross-functional alignment with HBO Max SVOD initiatives to support Max AVOD.
• Partner with Editorial and SVOD Campaign Management lead on key initiatives and campaign packages for AdSales to drive revenue.
• Partner with business insights to measure performance for Max AVOD campaigns, including the development of weekly, monthly, campaign and ad-hoc reports. Influence, communicate and report performance metrics of campaign planning strategy and goals with key stakeholders.
• Develop new strategies and testing agenda to drive volume and consideration for Max AVOD. Develop and leverage an in-depth understanding of AVOD prospects to inform audience-first, data-driven segmentation strategies that drive KPIs and bring in quality subscribers.
• Keep the senior team and other stakeholders informed of trends and milestones.
• 8+ years of experience E-Commerce, Subscription or Digital in campaign management, partnership management, streaming or related experience at an entertainment media company leading significant cross-organizational teams.
• Prior experience hiring, managing, and retaining a diverse team of direct reports
• Hands-on experience with developing and reporting on metrics and KPIs for business goals, process improvement projects, and content marketing
• Experience working in highly cross-functional and matrixed organizations
• Ability to analyze, interpret data and use insights to inform AVOD growth campaigns and make recommendations
• Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels; exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to adapt rapidly in an agile environment with shifting priorities - must be able to drive the strategy for Growth yet balance cross functional teams' needs, reacting quickly, dynamically, and intelligently
• Strong presentation skills are a must
• Familiarity with organic and paid media content campaigns
• Ability to both think strategically and execute tactically
• Proficient in Microsoft, Google Suite, project management tools (i.e. Monday.com, Asana, box)