Director, Strategy & Finance
Following the successful launch of HBO Max in the US, WarnerMedia will be expanding HBO Max to Latin America. Reporting to the Director of Strategy & Finance HBO Max, Latin America, the Manager of Strategic Planning will be responsible for financial modeling and strategic assessment to support decision making across the region. This is an exciting opportunity for a data- and numbers-driven leader to influence and shape the international success of our new Direct-to-Consumer streaming service. You will drive the evaluation of strategic initiatives for HBO Max Latin America financials in coordination with corporate finance and operating groups
• Superior analytical and financial modeling skills.
• Solid understanding of corporate strategy, profitability drivers, forecasting and sensitivity analysis, with minimum 5 years of relevant work experience.
• Knowledge of media, technology and telecommunications technology preferred.
• Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated success working in high-performing, cross-divisional teams, as interaction and cooperation with many groups and functions across Warner Media is essential.
• Excellent organizational and communication skills.
• High attention to detail, aiming for zero-defect work with a continuous improvement mindset.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
• Able to quickly learn and adopt new technologies.
• Fluent written and spoken English AND Spanish or Portuguese Education.
• BA/BS in Finance or Accounting or equivalent experience.
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands