Your New Role...
As a Manager of Promotion Strategy, you will be joining the team responsible for planning all in-stream promotion and specifically responsible for planning for all HBO, MAX, Discovery/Turner off-network, theatrical and brand campaigns on the Ad Free tier. We have aggressive KPIs which your contributions will be driving. Your experience in streaming, television, research or tech, is what we want to help increase awareness of key content, drive engagement and retention within the product and ensure each campaign achieves its unique objectives. In this highly collaborative position, you will be working with Program & Brand Marketing, Marketing Intelligence and Retention & Engagement teams. The right person has a can-do attitude, excellent attention to detail, a strong passion for television and is eager to take on new challenges.
Your Role Accountabilities...
• Manage in-stream promotion planning for HBO MAX's Ad-Free tier including campaigns for HBO, & Max Original Programming, Discovery/Turner off-network, theatrical and Brand campaigns
• Maintain Ad-Free campaign planning database and dashboards
• Prepare, analyze and distribute in-stream campaign insights for both recurring (e.g., weekly and monthly meetings) and ad hoc purposes
• Assess in-stream performance and provide strategic recommendations to increase campaign effectiveness
• Communicate campaign plans to Program Marketing and collaborate with Retention & Engagement on key initiatives, and Marketing Intelligence to assess in-stream performance
• Oversee competitive analysis projects and present key findings to senior leadership
• Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Experience...
• Minimum 5+ years' experience at a streaming service, tech company, television network or research team
• Proficient in Google Sheets, Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience working with visualization tools like Looker and/or Tableau
• Familiar with Freewheel or other programming and/or promo scheduling software
• Comfortable working with and analyzing large data sets
• Prior experience working on Promo or Program Scheduling teams a plus
• Strong passion for television, movies and pop culture with an eye on industry trends
• BA/BS required
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles in locations where legally required. $62,790.00 - $116,610.00 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8p2v9-44-200-82-149-42 in your application.