Analytics Manager, HOH & Sports Culture
New York, NY
WarnerMedia seeks a Manager, Partnership Activation for the Sports Marketing department.
If you have…
• Experience leveraging the linear/digital/social media assets of world-class sports and entertainment properties to build integrated marketing programs that drive tangible brand value
• The commitment to delivering the highest-quality marketing solutions and the attention to detail, organization and self-discipline to ensure those solutions are on brand and on time, every time
• The dedication to accuracy in both the exciting client-facing and mundane internal projects
• Effective time-management skills and the ability to prioritize multiple projects by importance and deadline
• A self-starter mentality, the ability to identify a need and proactively take on a project without explicit instruction from management
• An energy and enthusiasm that motivates and elevates the entire group
• The passion for, and the ability to, write efficient-yet-compelling copy – from internal correspondence to external agency and client communications
• A meticulous eye for detail that ensures all team communications and written outputs are accurate, grammatically correct and effectively formatted
• The creativity to generate ideas that will drive revenue and the communication skills to sell them through
• The problem-solving ability, perseverance and positive, ''can do'' attitude to calmly get the job done in ever-changing creative and operational environments
• The personal integrity, accountability, communication and listening skills that foster an environment of trust, collaboration and teamwork with a variety of internal/external counterparts
• An unshakeable belief in your ability to efficiently, effectively and accurately multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• The ability to create an awesome PowerPoint and/or Keynote deck, an accurate Excel spreadsheet, or a concise, grammatically correct Word doc
then we want to talk to you about becoming the next Manager, Partnership Activation with Turner Sports
• Managing the execution and activation of partner programs that drive revenue and reinforce Turner Sports leadership position in the marketplace
• Lead the planning and execution of all partner contractual elements, including turn-key linear integrations, custom content (including custom shoots), in-arena or on-site activation and experiential.
• Assist in developing creative opportunities alongside the strategy/pitch development team that strategically supports key advertiser objectives throughout the Upfront, Calendar and Scatter Markets
• Collaborating internally with Social, Production, Marketing, Sales, Research, and Digital teams to ensure opportunities will achieve goals and meet both client and Turner Sports' objectives
• Maintain accurate scheduling documents and sponsorship activation guidelines throughout the year to ensure all sponsor obligations run at the appropriate times/dates required. Manage tracking and reporting of all marketing partnership initiatives.
• 4+ years of related work experience at media/entertainment company, agency, platform or brand
• Excellent oral, written, interpersonal communication skills; with good judgement and ability to interact with different levels of management and team
• Strong presentation skills with the ability to present both internally and to external clients
• Exceptionally organized and detail-oriented team player with ability to successfully multitask and meet demanding deadlines
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any discipline; major in marketing/advertising or communications a plus
• Be a pro-active, self-starter that takes initiative and anticipate team needs
• High proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word); Keynote and Adobe Photoshop a major plus
• Clear understanding of and affinity for brand marketing
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rejm87-52-90-49-108-42 in your application.
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.