As the Product Manager (Playback) for South East Asia, you focus on creating compelling playback experiences that not only meet user & business needs but also push the product into innovative territory above and beyond the competition.
You will be responsible for the playback portfolio and the general experience of playback across our many platforms. The Product Manager (Playback), will work closely with the Product team, UX Research and UX Design, Consumer Insights, and partners throughout the WarnerMedia team.
You will play an integral role in developing product roadmaps supported by data and research, as well as create concepts to be presented to the Product team.
• Partner with cross-functional teams (design, engineering, and research to identify new product and process opportunities to drive the best possible player experience for viewers, within the constraints of devices, consumer environments, and available technology.
• Take a data-driven approach to constantly improve the player and playback experience – devise measurement and reporting frameworks and processes to communicate status to the relevant stakeholders.
• Collaborate with engineering teams to translate product requirements into actionable stories using an Agile product development process.
• Regularly perform comprehensive product data analyses and maintain a strong working knowledge of the market research and competitive landscape for the areas assigned.
• Develop, create and produce product materials to socialize and educate the broader product team to keep everyone informed.
• Work with product, and engineering stakeholders to establish the video player product roadmap, objectives, and KPIs.
• 2+ years of experience in product management.
• A demonstrated track record of aligning product efforts around core strategies.
• Experience in market/user research, data analysis, or other ways to bring data into the scope to influence and support product decisions.
• Must be self-motivated and accountable.
• Ability to adapt rapidly in a fast-moving environment with shifting priorities and the ability to react quickly, dynamically, and intelligently.
• Must possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to understand and engage with technical teams on highly complex projects.
• Comfortable working in an environment that is ever-changing.
• Experience in the video streaming industry is preferred.
• Thrives in a team that believes in working fast, being accountable, and learning from mistakes.
• Has a very strategic mindset that focuses on outcomes over outputs.
• A self-starter – someone who thrives in taking the initiative.
• A proven track record of executing on a given area encompassing how to operate, create a plan to tackle it, getting it done, while also communicating with manager and the team to socialize the work they're doing.
• Great storytelling abilities – must be able to synthesize complex information into a well-formed narrative and deliver capably that narrative to various audiences.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5pw63-54-161-98-96-42 in your application.