As the Product Manager, Payment Integrations (South East Asia), your responsibilities will include driving all HBO Go and Max's South East Asian payment integrations, optimizing the systems to ensure maximized setup and profitability and being the voice of the customer for all matters related to Payments (recurring and non-recurring subscription payments).
You will be responsible for working with other departments to identify new payment integrations necessary for market success and customer delight. You will also build and manage the Product Roadmap and own the Product backlog for your respective area and drive the successful implementation of all the priorities. Additionally, a key function of this role is to establish Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) to measure the success of each payment integration and monitor them continuously to validate our payment solutions are bringing the most value to our organization and the HBO Go / MAX customers.
• Responsible for the Payment Integrations Roadmap on HBO Go and migration of existing payments as we move to HBO Max.
• Owner of the Payment Integrations Product Backlog; responsible for ensuring it is in alignment with HBO Go / MAX's strategic objectives and in support of all recurring and non-recurring payments for all the HBO Go / MAX subscription models.
• Develop strategies and action-oriented plans with relevant stakeholders in support of the Product Backlog.
• Drive optimization projects with technical stakeholders.
• Lead the business and technical evaluation of regional and local partners.
• Conduct market analysis of payment method needs and identify the most optimal ones for each region.
• Establish and monitor KPI's to measure the success of each integration.
• Analyze current performance metrics of payment integrations.
• Collaborate with Technology, Finance, Compliance, Legal, Risk and all the pertaining stakeholders to achieve all the Payment strategic objectives.
• Manage the relationships with the Payment Service Providers.
• Work closely with UI/UX on designing the accessibility and the most optimal display of all the payment methods available.
• Possesses deep knowledge of the Payments and experience working with different Payment Service Providers (PSPs), e-Wallets and other payment methods across the South East Asian region.
• Great attention to detail with excellent analytical approach to problem-solving.
• Proven track record in Product Management.
• Strong communication skills being able to present complex technical issues to non-technical teams.
• Pursue quality, providing solid and data-driven reasons why specific issues must be fixed.
• Persistent, sharing new ideas to determine the root cause of complex issues.
• Self-motivated and accountable.
• Ability to adapt rapidly in a fast-moving environment with shifting priorities and the ability to react quickly, dynamically and intelligently.
• Possesses knowledge of the international Payments and Billing/Subscription Management arena, with strong experience in South East Asian markets.
• Passionate about media/video industry, as well as product as a discipline.
• Possesses deep understanding of the video streaming industry.
• Preferably have worked with Billing/Subscription Management systems.
• Thrives in a team that believes in working fast, being accountable, and learning from mistakes.
• Has a very strategic mindset that focuses on outcomes over outputs.
• A self-starter – someone who thrives in taking the initiative and needs minimal directive.
• A proven track record of executing on a given area encompassing how to operate, create a plan to tackle it, getting it done, while also communicating with manager and the team to socialize the work they're doing.
• Has experience negotiating/managing 3rd party partnerships.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g67xoq-54-161-98-96-42 in your application.