Manager Of CRM and Lifecycle Campaign Management LATAM
The Manager, Paid Social Optimization is a critical member of the social team and will implement paid campaigns to target a precise audience to acquire and retain the HBO MAX fan base across multiple social platforms including Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Snapchat, Spotify, YouTube, etc. This role is highly collaborative and will work across the organization with multiple stakeholders to identify opportunities for growth and to measure success.
• Create an effective strategic framework across social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and Snapchat.
• Optimize strategies for each page/channel to improve performance and ensure the KPI goals are being met; manage budget accordingly to maximize returns.
• Collaborate with Social team members to build and execute successful paid campaigns that support the brand social content strategies.
• Find ways to use social media and content to deepen our relationship with our audiences in LATAM, to drive subscriptions, grow our digital/social channel footprint, and leverage all organic marketing efforts to reach users in meaningful and engaging ways.
• Develop and strategize plans for new audience programs within social media.
• Collaborate with the in-house Creative Services team to generate effective social content for paid efforts.
• Review and approve social media marketing copy in partnership with the engagement team to ensure an aligned brand tone of voice.
• Work with content, brand, planning, engagement and acquisition teams develop cohesive paid campaigns.
• Manage and organize content to be published with the in house team and external agencies.
• Lead the content approval process with both internal and external stakeholders.
• Actively report, track and optimize performance of social media channels. Make recommendations and provide updates to the Marketing Team.
• Partner with Data and Insights, Research, and Technology to gather data and establish new reports/dashboards.
• Monitor social trends, stay abreast of new social platforms and best practices, and provide competitive social analysis.
• Work closely with platforms (Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube, Snapchat, etc.) and vendors (e.g., agencies) to identify opportunities; understand their best practices and recommendations for the improvement of paid social at HBO Max.
• Communicate and educate internal teams on new features and offerings in the social media sphere.
• BS degree, with a concentration in Social Media, Public Relations, Journalism, Business preferred or equivalent work experience.
• 4 years of social media or digital paid media experience. Preferably at a marketing/creative agency, or within the entertainment industry.
• Experience supporting a direct to consumer service desired.
• 2 - 3+ years leading a team.
• Prove experience identifying meaningful, actionable insights within past successful social media campaigns.
• Experience using social, project management and reporting tools like Sprinklr, Hootsuite, Asana, etc.
• Knowledge and strong interest in pop culture, social platforms and influencer talent.
• Ability to work collaboratively across the organization with employees at all levels.
• Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects at once.
• Proficient in Photoshop, PowerPoint, and Excel
• Fluency in Spanish and English is a must; Portuguese is a plus.
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2019 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2019 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands