Director, Campaign Planning LATAM
Develops the strategy, planning and execution of HBOMax activations across Latin America in tandem with the HBOMax LATAM BrandPR and Activations local groups.
The overall objective is to build the HBOMax brand and strengthen the product preference in the region driving brand awareness, consumer engagement and understanding of value proposition for the service.
The role will manage various activation in the local markets including publicity stunts, brand events, promotional press and influencer events and red carpets, consumer PR events and other industry events. Working closely with team members across creative, social and digital media, among other internal groups, this role will help define communication key beats for the brand, big ideas and the overall activation framework for our campaigns in Latin America. They will manage the day-to-day campaign execution across the markets and coordinate with internal departments including but not limited to: international teams, content, digital, social media, marketing, CRM, product, programming and original production, as well as external partners such as talent.
• Increase awareness and consideration of HBOMax LATAM.
• Collaborate with the publicity group to plan and execute programming activation campaigns, including experiential, digital and on-site events.
• Maximize the coverage in each of HBOMax LATAM's territories, contributing to brand awareness and product value proposition push.
• Develop a working framework for activations, informed by data, audience & research insights and fueled by leading digital & social trends with best-in-class execution.
• Contribute to work closely with cross-functional team leads across creative, social, publicity, digital media, consumer marketing, legal, programming and product to ensure campaign strategies ladder-up to broader campaign objectives, has an integrated, coordinated approach, and deliver on key business objectives.
• Lead the promotion of all partnerships and third-party brand activations across our distribution pipeline to drive subscription and broaden the reach of the campaign.
• Work with the local teams to manage high-impact activations that drive earned media/buzz.
• Evaluate campaign performance across multiple KPI's and how performance metrics inform and adjust strategies, providing actionable recommendations throughout the campaign lifecycle and future activations.
• Update Director of Publicity and Activations Latin America on activation campaign and reports as requested.
• Supervise and/or coordinate administrational and logistic parts of activations campaigns including overseeing activations related budgets.
Essential duties and responsibilities are those most important or most frequently performed duties. Employees will be required to perform other job-related duties as required.
• +10 years brand communications experience in a studio, network, agency or entertainment firm.
• Proven experience developing high-impact activations campaigns in the market.
• Bachelor's degree and/or relevant experience; MBA a plus.
• Extensive experience developing and driving breakthrough activations and integrated campaigns.
• Ability to think strategically and execute tactically, meet a high-bar of quality throughout.
• Strong communication, presentation skills and positive team collaboration is a must .
• Good organizational and follow up skills required.
• Experience managing teams is required.
• Fluency in English, Spanish is essential. Portuguese as additional language is preferred.
• Demonstrated expertise in building and maintaining a wide strong network of media contacts and influencers.
• Understanding of the current dynamic entertainment landscape, competitive creative campaigns and consumer trends.
• A genuine, enthusiastic and passionate fan of HBOMax with excitement for our content and product.
• Experience of influencing and communicating brilliantly across cross-functional and matrixed organizations at all levels.
• Able to be a top contributor to a team culture that breaks the mold, fueled by innovation & creativity in a fast-paced environment, with positive & transparent collaboration.
This position will report into Director of Publicity and Activations for LATAM at HBOMax.